Post a Pic of your FSJ Here! - Page 23 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > JEEP GARAGE > Early Model Jeep
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 29-03-2012

What Jeep do I drive?: ZJ
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickb View Post
Nice one Shae good stuff ...yeh i remember the J15 good to see it back ....i have some photos of it at some of the old jambos will scan them.. i know i have one of it in the mud at warragul 94 .....it disappeared for alot of years and had a fresian Cow looking paint scheme im so glad you saved it from that ...cheers Mick

thanks Mick

Yeah iv started bringing it back to how it used to be in the early 90's. Got a bit more work to do yet. Needs some small repares and some paint here and there.
Doing a spray in tray liner and new window tinting soon. Iv had to replace the timing chain and gears aswell as the timing case casting. But thats pretty common on the 360.

In the end i would like to get it on 35s and throw some air lockers in it. but thats about it.
Im pretty proud to own it. cant wait for the Classic.
Old 22-04-2012
I just registered

What Jeep do I drive?: FSJ
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Nice Shae.
Old 25-10-2012

What Jeep do I drive?: JK
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

So jealous! FSJ is the God of all jeeps! love that thing.
Old 26-10-2012
SwampDigger

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 34 Times in 19 Posts

There's a white 82 ish Sportsman parked in a paddock near me...... every time I drive past I feel like I should call at the house and see if its for sale. Hmmm.

Anyone want to buy a TJ?
Old 26-10-2012
Lowranger Shocker

What Jeep do I drive?: WJ
Liked 11 Times in 9 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richo View Post
There's a white 82 ish Sportsman parked in a paddock near me...... every time I drive past I feel like I should call at the house and see if its for sale. Hmmm.

Anyone want to buy a TJ?
have you still got the diffs ?
Old 26-10-2012
StaunStar

Liked 57 Times in 37 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richo View Post

Anyone want to buy a TJ?
Your a Tragic Richo. The Plastic stuff just doesn't do it.
Old 26-10-2012
SwampDigger

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 34 Times in 19 Posts

You got that right.

And no, the diffs went to Qld for a buggy build a few months ago.
The next fsj would be..... Different. Very.

Last edited by Richo; 26-10-2012 at 07:48 PM.
Post New Thread  Reply