What did you do to your WK Grand today? - Page 49 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > JEEP GARAGE > WK WK2 Grand Cherokee
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 22-11-2017
Full Flexer

What Jeep do I drive?: WK2
Liked 355 Times in 199 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAREDAZ View Post
How did it go through the sand? Im in WA as well...
piece of piss mate . the grand eats up sand .
Old 27-11-2017
Full Flexer

Liked 75 Times in 40 Posts

new to the Grand scene... so decided to flick the hopelessly worn out Kuhmo's after picking up a massive bolt thru one of them.
Time for something a tad better.

Old 23-12-2017
CrawlerStar

Liked 133 Times in 82 Posts

I finally fitted new tyres. I bought a set of JK 18” wheels secondhand and got hold of BFG T/A KO2s on eBay for a bargain.

This morning I decided it was time to get them fitted so off to a local tyre place. Only took them for a drive around the block and a short stint down the highway to check out the balancing. They took a lot of weights to balance!! The ride is good and they’re much more quiet that the old set of Dick Cepek Trail Country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 25-12-2017
Established Member

Liked 115 Times in 69 Posts

after our run to the High Country I realised how vulnerable the fuel filters are so I made a cover plate from 6mm aluminium & while I was at it I also made one for the transmission
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20171204_163338.jpg
Views:	212
Size:	58.6 KB
ID:	76838   Click image for larger version

Name:	20171222_154910.jpg
Views:	197
Size:	58.4 KB
ID:	76839  
Old 18-01-2018
Senior Newbie

Liked 19 Times in 9 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

Put the new Cane Toad rack on today, well pleased with the look. Nice and light, easy to install. Broke the plastic wind deflector when I folded the packaging to put in the rubbish - it was loose in the box, buggar. Holes didn't line up anyway. Made up another wind deflector at work, no noise.

Old 18-01-2018
Full Flexer

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 145 Times in 89 Posts

Spent a few days up the Blue Mountains and a night at Mt Airly.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180111_150322.jpg
Views:	321
Size:	77.9 KB
ID:	76940   Click image for larger version

Name:	20180111_192905.jpg
Views:	318
Size:	68.1 KB
ID:	76941   Click image for larger version

Name:	20180112_095930.jpg
Views:	409
Size:	117.0 KB
ID:	76942   Click image for larger version

Name:	20180111_115540(0).jpg
Views:	403
Size:	81.2 KB
ID:	76943   Click image for larger version

Name:	20180111_201550.jpg
Views:	314
Size:	35.1 KB
ID:	76944  

Old 18-01-2018
CrawlerStar

Liked 133 Times in 82 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobbly View Post
Put the new Cane Toad rack on today, well pleased with the look. Nice and light, easy to install. Broke the plastic wind deflector when I folded the packaging to put in the rubbish - it was loose in the box, buggar. Holes didn't line up anyway. Made up another wind deflector at work, no noise.

Very nice, I have been toying with the idea of getting one of these. How heavy is it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Post New Thread  Reply