brand New Jk wrangler Corbeau racing seats and harness - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > MARKET PLACE > 4~SALE > Accessories & Parts
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-02-2011
I just registered

What Jeep do I drive?: JK
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Arrow brand New Corbeau vx2000 seats red/blk now 1200...

ITEM:

Brand New Red and Black VX2000 racing seat. Was 1400 now 1200...

Revolutionary designed reclining seat, ideal for drivers of all sizes. This anatomically advanced seat features an injection molded, composite shell back. This unique and stylish seat will give your interior that added luxury you are looking for. Whether on street, the track, or off-road, the VX2000 racing seat will enhance your overall driving experience. As a rule of thumb, the VX2000 will fit up to a 42-44 inch waist while still comfortably fitting smaller drivers.

Brand New Red and Black Corbeau 2 Inch Retractable Harness Belt.

This unique harness belt has raised the bar as it pertains to user friendliness. We know how uncomfortable and annoying it can be to use harness belts in your daily driver. Once you are strapped in a harness belt, there is little to no moving around. With that in mind we designed the Retractable Harness Belt. This harness belt features an inertia reel, which allows your harness belt to function like your stock belt. That means you can still move around but it will lock under sudden movement or jolt. It also features an on-off switch, which allows you to turn the retracting option off so your belt will function as a full time harness belt. In additions the Retractable Harness Belt has the double release feature, which allows you to disconnect the front shoulder straps from the rear tail strap.

REASON FOR SELLING:

Bought brand New and Never been fitted/ used or sat on in the car...
Selling my jeep as I have to buy a house soon. No point in using them now.

PRICE AND PRICE CONDITIONS:

Seats as a Pair was 1400 now 1200
JK Mounting sliding brackets $130 Each
Corbeau 2 inch 3 point Retractable harness $180

WILL TAKE $$$$ 1400 FOR THE LOT... B A R G A I N

Will sell as a whole or seperate. These seats are so comfortable... I am 6'4 (115kg) and fit very well into them.

I live in brisbane email me for more...

Last edited by ABEAST; 02-03-2011 at 03:06 PM. Reason: Price drop
Old 09-02-2011
Full Flexer

Liked 22 Times in 13 Posts
Smile Sweet - can the OCS be incorporated?

Hi Mate
I am very interested in the seats! - especially as it totally suits my colour scheme LoL

Q. are you aware of any way I can incorporate the JK's OCS (Occupant classification system - air bag timing system - I think it weighs the driver or something) into the Corbeau seats?
cheers Hunty

Thanx heaps for clarification on the OCS Cr@p

Last edited by hunty; 10-02-2011 at 09:27 AM.
Old 10-02-2011
RubiconSlammer

Liked 36 Times in 22 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

Hunty there is no OCS in the Aust delivered JKs, the only plug that goes to the drivers seat is the seat belt warning.
Old 16-02-2011
I just registered

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Arrow yeah of course

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunty View Post
Hi Mate
I am very interested in the seats! - especially as it totally suits my colour scheme LoL

Q. are you aware of any way I can incorporate the JK's OCS (Occupant classification system - air bag timing system - I think it weighs the driver or something) into the Corbeau seats?
cheers Hunty

Thanx heaps for clarification on the OCS Cr@p

Hey big cat..

Yeah they are amazing seats! I f&*king love em but getting rid of my wrangler to buy house... I have a red 07 and they would look sooooooo crazy in there...

The airbag system works on an impact based system... you can get a 4x4 center to over ride the original so that one your seat belt light comes on and off as normal and the airbag will always go off when strapped in...

I was going to get it all installed in my jeep but then my misses and I are having a baby and buying a house so had all the deatails to go...

can call or message me on 0401247117 for more details..

thanks mate...

gregsta
Old 26-02-2011
I just registered

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Talking Still available

Still available

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABEAST View Post
Hey big cat..

Yeah they are amazing seats! I f&*king love em but getting rid of my wrangler to buy house... I have a red 07 and they would look sooooooo crazy in there...

The airbag system works on an impact based system... you can get a 4x4 center to over ride the original so that one your seat belt light comes on and off as normal and the airbag will always go off when strapped in...

I was going to get it all installed in my jeep but then my misses and I are having a baby and buying a house so had all the deatails to go...

can call or message me on 0401247117 for more details..

thanks mate...

gregsta
Old 02-03-2011
I just registered

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Talking Price drop on red/blk Corbeau vx2000 race seats

Now only 1200 with jk mounting brackets!
Old 21-03-2011
I just registered

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Still available

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABEAST View Post
Now only 1200 with jk mounting brackets!
Wide bucket seats with leather inserts still available... Comes with jk mounting brackets...
Post New Thread  Reply