What have you done to your JK this week? 2.5M Views - Page 1250 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > JEEP GARAGE > JK Wrangler Australia
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-11-2014
Lowranger Shocker

What Jeep do I drive?: JK
Liked 584 Times in 369 Posts

Good looking bars!
Old 07-11-2014
AJOR Gold

Liked 194 Times in 122 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

Damn, that 10A rear bar looks pretty good! Nice one Mal
Old 07-11-2014
Mals-JK
Visitor

I still have the Front Hoop, Skid Plate, Winch Plate and Warn Winch 9.5cti-S to Install, got the Winch sitting at home just waiting on the other parts. I like the look of em and the Rear 10A Bar combined with AEV Tyre Carrier is brilliant, best carrier ive had! i'll Post more pics of the Front Bar when fully done.

Last edited by Mals-JK; 08-11-2014 at 06:22 PM.
Old 09-11-2014
I just registered

Liked 53 Times in 22 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

Thanks to Stu and his great team at Murchison Products in Brisbane my JKRU has been transformed. There are some more changes to happen but I'm really happy with it so far.
It went from this:

To this with Uneek bars front and rear, 2.5" CRDSTU lift with fox remote shocks, BFG KM2 33" tyres, AEV bonnet, AEV snorkel, Runva 11xp winch with red rope, LR fuel tank and uneek diff guards:

Last edited by V82xist; 09-11-2014 at 04:35 PM.
Old 09-11-2014
Full Flexer

Liked 172 Times in 124 Posts

Looks great. More info on the longrange tank please.
Old 09-11-2014
Senior Newbie

Liked 15 Times in 6 Posts

Also what size lift?
Old 09-11-2014
I just registered

Liked 53 Times in 22 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snort View Post
Looks great. More info on the longrange tank please.
It's a Long Ranger tank and took approx. 70ltrs. The website says 68.
My version no doubt there are more knowledgeable people than me on this but here goes...You have a secondary gauge with a pump switch to pump from the secondary tank to the primary while the ignition is on. Only one fill pipe as per normal and both tanks fill with overflow moving from main to secondary. If you are pumping from the secondary to main you can't overfill as it just flows back into the secondary tank via overflow.