Car games - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > ASSOCIATED INTERESTS > Gaming & Technology
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 20-02-2021
I just registered

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Car games

Best Laser Levels With 100ft Of Range

Laser levels are considered one of the most efficient tools for indoor and outdoor projects especially when you are looking for alignment and precision at the professional level. If you are working at some job site or even at home, then the minimum requirement must be 100ft of coverage. Are you looking for the best self leveling laser level? Then here we are with some of the short-listed laser levels with the best coverage.

➽➽➽ Important Site: Best Cross Line Laser Level Reviews

DEWALT DW088K Self-Leveling Cross Line Laser:

Dewalt DW088K laser level is an amazing and professional laser level when it comes to building tasks and when working on uneven surfaces. To set the device will be a matter of seconds even for a beginner.

Why We Like It:

✾It’s battery operated with 3 years warranty.

✾Indoor visibility range about 100ft.

✾+-1/8” accuracy at 30ft.

✾2 highly visible beams with 20 hours running time.

Bosch GLL 55 Cross-Line Laser Level:

Bosch is one of the premium brands that can provide you precise and accurate alignment. It is capable of providing maximum visibility even when you are working in bright light.

Why We Like It:

✾It has visimax technology to enhance line visibility and energy efficiency.

✾IP54 rated to protect from harsh weather conditions.

✾Range up to 50ft, and accuracy is about 1/8” at 33ft.

✾Smart pendulum system and manual mode to lock lines.

Makita SK104Z Laser Level:

Makita SK104Z is a self-leveling laser level that can work in standard conditions and has impressive accuracy. This best affordable laser level can work on any kind of surface without disturbing the alignment.

➤➤➤ See Also: Best Professional Laser Level Reviews

Why We Like It:

✾The range of this laser level is up to 50ft.

✾Quick self-leveling, and portable for easy handling.

✾You can correct the self-leveling to 4 slopes when working on an uneven surface.

✾It’s suitable for every beginner who is using a laser level for the first time.

Huepar 621CG Laser Level:

Huepar 621CG is a strong and durable laser level that can assist you in aligning any project as well as the results are always up to the mark. It involves a rotating magnetic base, and a strong beam to enhance visibility in worse lighting conditions.

Why We Like It:

✾IP54 rated for water and dust resistant abilities.

✾Smart pendulum system to keep the device locked, and to prevent out-of-level conditions.

✾The accuracy is about +-1/9” at 33ft, and after attaching the laser receiver, extends up to 180ft.

✾It has a power-saving outdoor mode, durable design, and manual mode to lock lines.

For top laser level reviews, read our guide Best Laser Level For Cabinets - Top Laser Levels.

Conclusion:

No matter if the project is big or small, you can always count on laser level for accuracy, and you will be left admiring its skills and abilities. If you want to invest in some tool for the long-term to enhance professional skills, then you can choose any of the laser levels mentioned above, and you won’t regret a day.

Last edited by donaldashley; 12-06-2022 at 01:06 AM.
Old 22-02-2021
AJOR Bronze

What Jeep do I drive?: WK2
Liked 1,248 Times in 855 Posts

What do you like? For V8 Supercars or any racing really, rFactor is a good one.

For something a little more slow paced, I play American Truck Simulator and Euro Truck Simulator 2. Not a great deal of action as you are driving long distances but I find it winds me down. You can play internet radio stations or your own music so it's great for some time out from the real world. However it's still prone to bouts of road rage when the AI cars cut you off or won't let you change lanes.

MY15 WK2 GC Limited 3.0L. Ironman lift, bullbar & winch. Uneek rack & sliders
Old 22-02-2021
CrawlerStar

What Jeep do I drive?: WK2
Liked 107 Times in 68 Posts

Mario Kart!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frontrunner Roof Rack
Offroad Animal Front Recovery Points and Nudge Bar
Old 23-02-2021
I just registered

What Jeep do I drive?: JK
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

American truck simulator or Snowrunner for awesome off-roading
Old 25-02-2021
Senior Newbie

Liked 12 Times in 8 Posts

F1 for me. Built a pretty cool F1 simulator from plans I got on the interwebs from MDF. Like a cockpit you slide into a F1 or single seater position.

It really does lift the game to another level.

I say this from having raced formula ford single seaters and kit cars, and compared to sitting at a desk with wheel and pedals, to sliding into a sim, it's the closest you'll get to it apart from actually doing it for real.

Each to their own of course but being a bit handy on the tools it wasn't much hassle building it.
Old 14-04-2021
Full Flexer

What Jeep do I drive?: XJ
Liked 187 Times in 119 Posts

Test Drive

Amiga 500

I love the sound of the Porsche
Old 10-07-2021
CrawlerStar

What Jeep do I drive?: XJ
Liked 75 Times in 44 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)