Extreme TJ's " Yellow Built Tj " - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > MARKET PLACE > 4~SALE > Aussie Jeeps For Sale
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 30-03-2011
CrawlerStar

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Extreme TJ's " Yellow Built Tj "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PRICE: I have reduced the price this is due to personal reasons and i need funds to continue with studys, im not thrilled at my reduction but its making it a hard decision, the price now sits at 22500.00 with RWC and Rego

Pictures listed on ebay add: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....STRK:MESELX:IT

Item Num: 270724692719

Please note: the car has just been built there are still a few things that need doing that have come about i was going to do all this , this week which set the basis for my desired price of 28000.00 (as i still had a bit to spend on it) but due to lack of funds this will now have to wait hence the price drop.

Things that have not been done that need doing are:

Exhust oxygen sensor - there are four on this vehicle only 1 is faulty

Ambient Temp Sensor - I have this , just have not installed it when i did the wiring easy job for the electrition to do.

Air Compressor for the lockers, just an accessorie i have not purcahsed or installed. all locker lines are there, switches, etc

Air Con needs connecting and gassing its all there just did not get around to it after i got the motor in.

TRADE: Not really looking to do trades as ist to much hassel, but i am considering purchasing a Dual Cab, Navara or Hilux

MODEL: 97 TJ Wrangler rebuilt and 2006 total upgrade

CONDITION: Full rebuild finished, the wrangler first saw the road on the 18th of March 2011 after a 2.5 year rebuild

ACCESSORIES: SEE BELLOW

REASON FOR SELLING: Started Uni and need to think about the long term and my familys benifits during my degree, i decided now is a better time than any to let a new owner enjoy all my hard work.

PRICE AND PRICE CONDITIONS: Im happy to concider offers however my asking price is 22500 spent well over that almost 45k as a rough figure

This car has never hit the dirt since i started the rebuild 2 and a half years ago, to date i have poured countless hours into it and done everything spotless, most of which is updated, up graded and/or new.

Specs as listed bellow: All done over the 2.5 year build time.

Bits of the Underbody

NEW AEV Tummy Tucker fitted
NEW AEV sump skid fitted
NEW Daystar Upper adjustable arms fitted
NEW Currie lower adjustable arms fitted

Exterior

Self Painted New 2K respray in dodge viper race yellow (Paint completed November 09 paint purchased from Brisbane Refinish Supplies brand Spies Hecker)

New ARB Winch Type Bull Bar , Side Step/Sliders and Rear Bar all powder coated in gloss black by ARB then professionally painted in 2K Gloss Black by “PJ Custom Spray Painting Brisbane” with Clear Coat - Powder coated, purchased and painted August 09 fitted by ARB Coopers Plains “Southside” (December 09)

New Mickey Thompson Classic II Alloy Wheels with Near New Mickey Thompson 12.5x15x33 tyres. (Purchased and fitted Dec 09) 99% new

Clear Covered Front indicators.

Pin striping addition to body work and EXTREME decal kit done by X Signs Ipswich this was my own custom design (December 09) can be removed if requested but really breaks up the body definition.

New windscreen fitted and supplied by Windscreen Warehouse (November 09)

Chrome aviation fuel cap cover purchased through 4WD1.com

Extra Bright white head light conversion using white H4 Bulbs

Gloss Black painted door handles, front and rear hinges painted by PJ Custom Spray Painting (August 09)

Genuine Jeep Full Front Car Bra to protect the cars new paint

New 7” smooth gloss black flares Warn Type by ARB

Late model 06 side mirror conversion

INTERIOR
Sand Blasted and Gloss Black Powder coated roll cage (Oct 09)

New Bestop sail cloth easy clean with one wipe and water proof 100% Roll Bar Padding purchased from USA-4x4 (April 09)

2 year old Bestop super top in very good condition minus a few scratches on tinted windows but over all in 7/10 condition. (10 being mint)

2year old Bestop No Screw header, screw points for screw header located in window frame if ever needed otherwise not in use.

Late model 06 Speaker Pods custom fitted to roll cage

Late model 06 Air Con fitted with chrome controls

Late model 06 AGATE grey interior trim fitted to replace original 97 Mist Grey trim.

Late model 06 Center console fitted and customised to suit B&M Auto Shifter

Late model 06 instrument cluster fitted to match the late model 06 motor fitted to give true KM reading this car has 32000 on the clock however motor is still in its run in stages as its been fully rebuilt and stroked out to a 4.7L

Custom Real Carbon Fibre dash trim and steering wheel trim fitted,,, this was done by Dash Board Restorations Brisbane using real carbon fibre 5 step process

Custom seat trim in yellow and black front seats are Recaro 2008 release and rear seat is genuine trimmed by Kilpatrick Trimming in Ipswich using heavy mud and stain resistant Nylon material. DVD screens in head rests

ARB air locker controls & custom chrome a/c controls fitted

JVC touch screen DVD Head Unit 2010 release with New Kicker speakers and tweeters purchased new in April 10, 7 inch DVD screens in head rests

NEW B&M quick silver mechanical shifter purchased new in Dec 09 fitted in Feb 10, custom install to original consol.

Late Model 06 Seat Belt up grade, newer colour and in as new condition.

New Alloy Billet rear vision mirror fitted , original mirror also included

Genuine steering wheel is off a late model 06 with carbon fibre trimmings

All new genuine JEEP wiper and indicator controls with new door rubbers and tail gate rubbers and seals have been purchased and fitted new in Nov 09 these were purchased from Jeepsareus.com in the united states and shipped over with many other parts.

Almost every nut and bolt has been replaced new for old and supplied by Brisbane Nutz and Boltz mainly all in stainless steel any nut-serts that have been use for custom application were alloy to prevent rust.

Jeep Floor has been sound proofed, heat sealed and rust treated

Mechanicals
4.7L Stroker by JEEP ENGINES AUSTRALIA 150km ago and is stroked to a 4.7L this was built in Mar 10 all 06 wiring with the motor for install and upgraded with the correct 06 dash cluster.

Late Model 2006 Jeep Golden Eagle Auto 4 speed transmission purchased in Feb 10

Rugged Ridge SYE kit and tail shaft fitted by Hammond 4x4 in Feb 10

Speedo enhancement fitted do the vehicle reads true speed while running 33inch tyres this was installed by Hammond 4WD in Feb 10

4.5 inch pro comp springs all round purchased new in Mar 09

NEW Rear / Front upper and lower adjustable pivoting arms to enhance diff alignment and flex

Replacement front drive shaft out of 2006 model, rebuilt in Jan 10

2006 30thouKM Front Replacement D30 diff - ARB air locked and 4:11 ratio front diff with BRAND new wheel hubs, rotors, callipers, and braided extended brake lines and ARB diff cover fitted , using Penrite Sin 80 oil with ARB diff cover

2006 30thouKM Rear Replacement D44 - diff ARB air locked and 4:11 ratio front diff with new braking system, and braided extended center brake line and ARB diff cover fitted , using Penrite Sin 80 oil

NEW AEV Tummy Tucker and engine Sump Skid Plate

Front Steering Box Cover/Guard.

Brass Radiator

K&N air induction

New Scan Gauge II Blue illuminated screen included bought new from Wooders Garage (Dec 09)

NEW NOVAK Transfer conversion

New Rugid Ridge Cab Cover, emergancy top, and full car cover

About the Car

This vehicle is a compliance Australian sold 1997 TJ Jeep Wrangler, the Jeep was sold by Leo Muller Jeep in Brisbane in 1998 all log books are included, + original owners details including phone number and photos from when it was first purchased.

I have a full photo album from the day it was bought from jeep to now showing the full rebuild.

The Jeep was a one owner until Nov 2007 when I purchased it the Jeep was white in colour and was almost standard with very little modification if any.

In March 2008 I had the Jeep repainted in Holden VE Kpow FX Blue/Purple, I was happy with the new paint but got bored quickly so I decided to pull it off the road for a total Rebuild in November 2008 with a open budget ,

The rebuild started and was done properly, the paint was done by a good friend in 2K Dodge Viper Race Yellow (yes its self painted and this was a home respray and was done with great care and detail and time using almost 8 coats of colour the existing paint was stripped down to the factory primer and re primed using Metalux All Stage 2K primer. some areas of the Jeep were snad blasted all bar work including roll cage was blasted and powder coasted even under body parts as decided.

All bar work, front and rear bars including sliders and roll cage were blasted, powdercoated gloss black and then painted in a high gloss black, so if u scratch them it wont scratch through the powder coat mainatining a black look.

I purchased all later model parts most of which were shipped from the US in a 450x450 square wooden box

I had a quadratec order arrive, it was a new AEV Tummy Tucker, New AEV engine skid, NEW daystar upper Johnny Joint Adj arms, Lower Currie Adjustable arms.

I replaced all rubbers and seals and repaired any under dash wiring that had aged or been man handled in its pervious years, I had the interior re trimmed and made a range of custom applications and enhancements.

The suspension was lifted and replaced in which is all New product and what wasn’t new has been restored and rebuilt I also did a full under body rebuild.

I decided to make some upgrades to the motor area to complete my fantasy in which I purchased a stroked 2006 4.7 L motor and a 4spd Auto to replace the original manual the car originally had this came with all updated 2006 wiring including computers including dash wiring air bag modules etc

This car may be compliance as a 97 but the only thing left on it from that year is the Tub, doors and chassis every other component that builds a car is either NEW or 2006 upgraded.

The car is low Km’s very well built, extremely capable and a real machine you will not find a TJ built this custom and in this condition at a better price.

This car is built to beat the competition on and off the road; it’s built as a head turner on the street and mud wrestler off road. Not that i would ever take it off road.

During the build I have taken detailed pictures and notes I can advise you on where to buy and how to go about saving money on products you may want to add in the future.

I advise everyone to come and inspect but buying sight unseen you won’t be disappointed you will be thrilled give me a call as i have all the time in the world for genuine enquires, please if you dint have the money dont lead me on, if you like something about the car and you have a general query then email me and i will give you details if u genuinly want to see the vehicle, test run it or discuss it then give me a call or text 0412989469

Last edited by ExtremeTJ; 30-03-2011 at 10:58 AM.
Post New Thread  Reply