What did you do to your XJ today? 1M Views - Page 1131 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > JEEP GARAGE > XJ / MJ Cherokee
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 13-05-2012
Established Member

What Jeep do I drive?: XJ
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

pulled the door trim off and clamped the passenger window so that it wont fall down. Why does it start to fall appart when i spend money on it and be trouble free when i neglect it
Old 13-05-2012
Full Flexer

What Jeep do I drive?: XH
Liked 87 Times in 60 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwanajeep View Post
pulled the door trim off and clamped the passenger window so that it wont fall down. Why does it start to fall appart when i spend money on it and be trouble free when i neglect it
You know the answer to that.

It's a JEEP thing!

Eddy
Old 13-05-2012
Established Member

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfedek View Post
You know the answer to that.

It's a JEEP thing!

Eddy
I know but i still have to ask. haha
Old 13-05-2012
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

Liked 6,566 Times in 4,349 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudmonster View Post
she just wont fire up, it tries to everynow and then but just wont start.
its burning the diesel as the shed started to get smokey.
Best you try & tow it.
Are the GP's working?
You could try spraying WD40 in the air inlet. It should start & even run on it. Best not use anything with ether.
Old 14-05-2012
RubiconSlammer

Liked 821 Times in 362 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by layback40 View Post
Best you try & tow it.
Are the GP's working
You could try spraying WD40 in the air inle Utt. It should start & even run on it. Best not use anything with ether.
Yes they are working. I have bleed all the injectors. But think there still might be air in thr lines. I mighy give the wd a go this arvo.

The engine was last running in august 08. That could be why?
Old 14-05-2012
AJOR Silver

Liked 7 Times in 6 Posts

Tested my CPS and found it was faulty. So started pulling out my CPS now I am waiting for the replacement to arrive so I can fit it.
Old 14-05-2012
CrawlerStar

What Jeep do I drive?: WJ
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Fixed my Aircon Yesterday. New washer bottle and motor, automatic aerial and full service soon, when everything arrives with the postman.....
Then it will be 100% working and sweet..... though i suspect my front end bushes are on the way out, but that can wait till the RE 4.5inch lift kit gets here.....