Mil light on in limp mode cant read codes. - Page 2 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > JEEP GARAGE > ZJ WJ WG Grand Cherokee
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 23-07-2014
I just registered

What Jeep do I drive?: WJ
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Well I cant see that I have too many options other than to throw more money at this thing. I ordered a fuel filter $210 delivered

I live a couple hours drive from the nearest dealer, so no option but to get this thing driving again.
If I have to pay to get this thing towed to a dealer and a big service bill as well, that will just about be it for my Jeep experience. I can do without this sort of drama and expense in my life.
Old 23-07-2014
Irok Bandit

What Jeep do I drive?: JT
Liked 1,190 Times in 789 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebsoiler04 View Post
Well I cant see that I have too many options other than to throw more money at this thing. I ordered a fuel filter $210 delivered

I live a couple hours drive from the nearest dealer, so no option but to get this thing driving again.
If I have to pay to get this thing towed to a dealer and a big service bill as well, that will just about be it for my Jeep experience. I can do without this sort of drama and expense in my life.
What! is it made of gold & blessed by the Pope?

What part of the world do you live? Are you in Oz?

When you buy genuine from Jeep they have MANN & a Mercedes-Benz logo on it.

ebay

Australia/Ryco http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/RYCO-Z670...item19e7775770

UK/Mann http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Fuel-filt...item27e1a19912
Old 23-07-2014
I just registered

What Jeep do I drive?: WJ
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Got it from USAutoparts on special save $59. Im in Qld just on the NSW border about 2 hrs from Bris and Gold Coast and about the same from Lismore where there is a dealer.

That would be an expensive trip on a tilt tray.

'A fool and his money are soon parted'. Maybe I should make that my signature for this forum.

Last edited by Rebsoiler04; 23-07-2014 at 07:41 PM.
Old 24-07-2014
CrawlerStar

What Jeep do I drive?: WH
Liked 24 Times in 18 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebsoiler04 View Post
Got it from USAutoparts on special save $59. Im in Qld just on the NSW border about 2 hrs from Bris and Gold Coast and about the same from Lismore where there is a dealer.

That would be an expensive trip on a tilt tray.

'A fool and his money are soon parted'. Maybe I should make that my signature for this forum.
Mate its just part of owning a Jeep when they work they work well

My one has had its share of problems actually still does but I am on the way to recovery yippee
I can also say its never let me down travelled all over Australia got 298,000 k,s and still goes fantastic
I buy a lot of stuff from these guys http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/raframecatalog.php?ck[ID]=0&ck[idlist]=0&ck[viewcurrency]=USD&ck[PHP_SESSION_ID]=orlnoe93ln3vbj01hc1o7uu9t2

When it comes to filters I buy a box so I always have them in stock
shipping is not much more for the box
I also look at when they have specials on I bought a box of German made Mahle oil filters from them 2 years ago the filters where 4.99 each on special still got 8 left
I also buy my oil in bulk as well I am using Hi tec http://www.hi-tecoils.com.au/
and PM oils http://www.pmlubricants.com.au/

One of the forum members got me onto the PM oils I really like them Steve is a great bloke as well and he will ship
Post New Thread  Reply