Please help me find a new home for Turbo - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > LOCATIONS | EVENTS | TRIPS > Organise a Trip in your state > Western Australia
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 30-01-2008
CrawlerStar

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Unhappy Please help me find a new home for Turbo

Hey guys,

This is by far the hardest thing I have ever had to do in my life, and it’s with a very sad heart that I have to put my dog “Turbo” up for adoption. Recent events in my life have meant that I have had to sell my house and move into the rental market. I have finally been approved for a place close to my work but I am unable to take Turbo with me.

Turbo is a 2yr old Male Staffie X, Tan in colour with yellow eyes. He is a medium/large dog weighing in at around 23kgs.

He was born on January 5th 2006 and I have had him since March 2006.

He is a very healthy dog, has had all his vaccinations, checkups, heartworm treatments, sterilization etc. done by Vet West in Canning Vale.

Turbo is a very good dog, he lives and sleeps outside but usually spends the arvo/evenings with me inside till bed time, he is house trained. Knows a lot of tricks like, sit stay, lay down, shake, fetch and not eating until the command is given.

He loves the water, will fetch a ball from the ocean as deep as you can throw it. Loves his walks and playing in the park. I have always taken him camping with me as he really enjoys the bush and especially 4WDriving.

Turbo has no trouble at all with other dogs and I’m sure he would probably enjoy having a friend during the day.

So I guess I’m looking for someone with a reasonable size backyard, who will be home enough to give him attention and look after the little fella .

The reason why I’m posting this on here is because there are a lot of people on this forum who have actually met Turbo and spent a number of weekends with him camping and 4WDrivning and I’m sure if they don’t take him in, they will vouch for him as being a very good and soft natured dog.

So please if you think Turbo sounds like dog for you please give me a PM so we can have a talk.

Thank you.

Dave

Old 30-01-2008
Full Flexer

What Jeep do I drive?: JK
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Ahhh fkn spewing mate...That sux big time!..Hes a good dog... Ill vouch for that much...Ive had easier times breaking up with ex-girlfriends than parting with a good dog...

Wish i could take him mate, but im maxxed out on dogs already..Ill ask around for u though..

KSK

"Let your pistons do the Torquing"
Old 30-01-2008
(O |||||||| O)

What Jeep do I drive?: None
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Wish I could take him on, a jeep trained dog would be nice .

If you run out of time and need somewhere for him to stay while you find something permanent let me know.

Anyone considering taking on this dog he is a great dog & having taken in a rehome dog myself I would highly recommend it.
Old 31-01-2008
Rubicon Pentastar!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I'll vouch, he's gorgeous. I would love to take him but i've already lost my boy due to work and current living arrangments. My condolences, its a hard thing to do!

www.SBRoffroad.com.au
Old 31-01-2008
SBR Off Road

Liked 11 Times in 10 Posts

I will miss him!!!!! He is part of the "Gang" I can tell you that this is a great dog, loves the outdoors, has a very cool personalty and if there is water around and you cant find Turbo that is because he is in turbo charge mode swimming for hours!!! Hope he gets a good home!

www.sbroffroad.com.au
Proud Member of the "She'll Be Right" Gang
Old 31-01-2008
CrawlerStar

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

spewin i'd love to take him but it would be so cruel to put him in my back yard im still months away untill i get the new place
Old 03-02-2008
RubiconSlammer

Liked 9 Times in 5 Posts

Didn't I just read this over on PSB? Perth is too damn small.
Good luck mate, if I hear of anything, shall let ya know.
2001 XJ TD 31s & 5"
Post New Thread  Reply