What have you done to your JK this week? 2.5M Views - Page 572 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > JEEP GARAGE > JK Wrangler Australia
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 19-09-2012
SwampDigger

Liked 143 Times in 102 Posts

Just recieved my teraflex hinged tyre carrier, will take pics once installed.

www.ironrockoffroad.com
Old 19-09-2012
Full Flexer

What Jeep do I drive?: JK
Liked 6 Times in 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeep To Be View Post
The bits arrived yesterday so went home early and finished the install.
The number plate will have to be relocated, but that's probably tomorrows job!
I really like the Rotopax set up mate. I'm looking at getting 2 x 15l packs with the ratchet mount system that goes around the spare tyre. Can I ask how much did your set up cost you and where did you get the kit from?
Old 20-09-2012
Full Flexer

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I picked up the mounting gear from Vector off road while I was in the states a few weeks ago. They shipped it to a mates address in LA and I bought it home in the luggage.
The fuel cells and locking units came from another Jeeper over there who ordered the yellow ones by mistake, so I didnt pay a lot for them.
The whole lot probably cost about $250
Old 20-09-2012
AJOR Bronze

Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts

I had rear Fox air bumps installed.
The cans are welded into the frame using Evo Rock Stop brackets.

Old 20-09-2012
Lowranger Shocker

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 86 Times in 40 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Fin View Post
I had rear Fox air bumps installed.
The cans are welded into the frame using Evo Rock Stop brackets.

Very nice. how do they ride in the bush?
Old 20-09-2012
AJOR Silver

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

dig the air bumps. No worries with cutting into the chassis and welding them in? Its the only thing stopping me ATM since i havent seen how strong the evo gear looks in person.
Old 20-09-2012
Full Flexer

Liked 14 Times in 13 Posts

welded air bumps... very serious. onya. all I did this week was fit a new antennaX stubby Reception a bit average but hardly use radio anyway.