Double Black Offroad good feedback - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > MARKET PLACE > Positive Testimonials & feedback
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Old 27-03-2013
Senior Newbie

What Jeep do I drive?: JK
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default Double Black Offroad good feedback

Just wanted to say I've been pretty impressed with the service from DBOR. I bought a winch, bullbar and flares off him a month or two ago which is when I first met Bill. I went in there today because I needed to get a new cable crimp for my winch because (my fault) I broke it, not only does he give me a whole new winch cable on the spot for free, but he comes out and checks out my car and notices something with my suspension, and goes back inside and gives me these two swingarm bracket things (I don't even know what they are lol) but he says here put these on these will improve things for you. Something about improving the angle and making it flatter. I forgot to ask him before I left what they are! Oh, and they were free too, I ask how much and he says "Don't worry mate, next time!"

Champion bloke, good to see blokes doing business like that still. I'll definately be back.

Pic attached of my new mystery part lol

Old 27-03-2013
DetroitDemon

Liked 24 Times in 17 Posts

thats your sway bar link. DBOR are great people to deal with!!
Old 27-03-2013
SwampDigger

Liked 540 Times in 399 Posts

I am thinking that that is a sway bar link?

edit: D'oh! Beaten by a second!
Old 27-03-2013
Senior Newbie

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Swaybar link rings a bell! I know where it goes just wasn't sure what it was called

Cheers
Old 27-03-2013
CrawlerStar

Liked 32 Times in 19 Posts

I'll echo that sentiment.
I went into DBOR on Monday after a series of electronic conversations.
Bill was great to talk to and very helpful.
I was that impressed by the service and attention that I'm still 8 weeks from delivery for my ride and I've already got a DBOR 3` tourer kit waiting to go on.
Old 28-03-2013
not just a web wheeler

Liked 9 Times in 4 Posts

thanks boys!
Old 28-03-2013
Senior Newbie

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Nothing but good things to say about DBOR...excellent service and same goes for advice!! Pleasure doing business with you guys..
Thank you!!