VOODOO RIDE Freight MGT Aust June photo comp entry thread-Closes 20th July 2009 12pm - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > GENERAL > AUSJEEP Supported Giveaways & Competitions
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep New Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-07-2009
The freight guy

What Jeep do I drive?: XJ
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default VOODOO RIDE Freight MGT Aust June photo comp entry thread-Closes 20th July 2009 12pm

VOODOO RIDE CAR CARE JEEP OF THE MONTH COMPETITION

Ok for the month of June 2009 the competition is open to all AusJeepOffroad members rides.

To kick it off, this month will be "GLAMOUR SHOT" of your Jeep.

This could mean a shot taken with special affects, or a model drapped over your car....But make it artsy (but keep within forum rules guys )

Entries now being accepted and will close July 20th 2009 @ 12pm.

Please remember and follow the rules. Best of luck.

The rules.

The competition will start on the first of each month and your photo entry must be posted online by the 20th of the month and no later than 12pm (midday) that day. No late entries will be considered. 5 members whose Jeep photo’s we feel best represent that months category/topic will become the nominated entries and members will have the chance to vote for the one they think is best.

You may post ONE and ONLY ONE picture of your Jeep for that month’s category/topic. Additional photo’s/posts WILL BE deleted. Should any moderator feel that the picture is not in the spirit of that month’s category/topic, it will be deleted.

All chit-chat will also be deleted UNLESS you start the conversation off with VOODOO RIDE. If you have any questions please feel free to PM either Simsy85 or myself.

You may change your photo as many times as you like within your first original post, providing it is done with the specified time. Any edited posts outside the cut-off date/time will be deleted.

Winners photo’s MUST be available to me in high resolution at a size of 1024x768. This is necessary for the calendar we will be producing at the end of the year.

If nominating another members Jeep, you must also include their screen name and they will be the one eligible for the prize(s). If you are nominating your own Jeep, IT MUST BE YOURS. Any member in breach of this rule will have their post deleted and will be automatically disqualified from entering any future competition.

As the promotor of this competition my decission is final and no correspondence will be entered into.

Winners will be required to email their high resolution winning picture at a size of 1024x768 with their details to Freight Management Australia their details and all prizes will be sent upon collection of this information.

THE PRIZES

The prizes this time are being sponsored by Voodoo Ride with an awesome 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize giveaway.

1st prize: The full range of voodoo, which consist of MOJO, SILQ, HYPD, SHOQ, HEXX, JAKD and JUJU. Value $195.00

2ND prize: MOJO, HYPD, JAKD. Value $90.00

3RD prize: MOJO, JAKD. Value $60.00

The products up for grabs:

MOJO: speed detailer polymer sealant.
SILQ: liquid synthetic polish.
JUJU: Car wash concentrate
HYPD: tire shine
SHOQ: wheel and tire cleaner
HEXX: scratch remover
JAKD: micro fiber cloths

Last edited by Jected; 21-07-2009 at 06:09 PM.
Old 03-07-2009
The freight guy

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

VOODOO RIDE: And don't forget to check out the Voodoo Ride websiite for product details, stockits and contact details.

www.voodooride.com.au

Plenty of give aways this month so post up your pictures.

Last edited by Jected; 21-07-2009 at 06:10 PM.
Old 04-07-2009
The freight guy

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

VOODOO RIDE: Bump guys.....Not a brilliant start. Lets hope we get some interest through soon to keep the comp alive....
Old 04-07-2009
TJ DRIVER

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

voodo ride: changed it for a clean pic of the cj8

Last edited by flexytj; 04-07-2009 at 07:14 PM.
Old 04-07-2009
Original Mexican Mafia

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Voodoo Ride: Did you say girls draped over the Jeep. Well not quite draped but here are some curves.... Looks like it was taken in the eighties.
Daniel feel free to spin it round the right way.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	MRXJ.jpg
Views:	309
Size:	39.2 KB
ID:	33830  

Last edited by Simsy85; 07-07-2009 at 08:00 AM.
Old 04-07-2009
OG Member

What Jeep do I drive?: None
Liked 76 Times in 42 Posts

VOODOO RIDE: Changed my pic.

Last edited by LEXX; 09-07-2009 at 03:25 PM.
Old 04-07-2009
The freight guy

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR EXTREME JEEP View Post
Did you say girls draped over the Jeep. Well not quite draped but here are some curves.... Looks like it was taken in the eighties.
Daniel feel free to spin it round the right way.
VOODOO RIDE: Thats what I am talking about. Congrates mate as the poster of the first "GLAMOUR SHOT" you have woon a spot prize giveaway.

A few more up for grabs guys and girls so get posting
Post New Thread  Reply