4x4 Masters - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > LOCATIONS | EVENTS | TRIPS > Events and Competitions
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-01-2010
Rock Munki

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default 4x4 Masters

Hey Guys,

Is there anyone on here with 35's and over with lockers that would like to enter the 4x4 Masters? http://4x4masters.com.au

We have formed a team Jeep to go out and enter, however i think we might be short on trucks for a few rounds, even if you would just like to come and help that would be good too..

You will have to join our club OZKrawlers 4X4 Club, and also become a member of the CCDA.

each round points will be awarded to our team, we can change trucks, navi's each round.

So If your keen, register your interest here, there is only about a month to go before the first round.

http://ozkrawlers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=169
Old 12-01-2010
Rock Munki

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

You also get to drive the track this weekend if you sign up to the club : )
Old 12-01-2010
No Winching

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

best opportunity to get into the comp scene, with a group to help you out along the way..

plus its going to be a awesome series..
Old 13-01-2010
JEEPOHOLIC

What Jeep do I drive?: JK
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

WHat is the location? I am pretty interested but dont have a roll cage. apart from that I think my rig can survive with 37 locked
Old 13-01-2010
Rock Munki

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Don't need a cage, it's at eastern creek nsw.
Old 13-01-2010
JEEPOHOLIC

What Jeep do I drive?: JK
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

thanks just read the thread attached. It says engineering cert req is that correct? apart from big tyres and lockers what else is reqd
Old 13-01-2010
AJOR Gold

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Re the cage, what CCDA classification is this running under? i read it that you needed a cage, hence lost a bit of interest...

so apart from maybe window nets/battery isoloater switches and a sheet of steel over the head (for the soft tops) what other main requirements are there?