November Rant Club - Page 3 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > GENERAL > Off Topic Chitchat
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2012
RubiconSlammer

What Jeep do I drive?: WJ
Liked 5 Times in 3 Posts
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeeps View Post
I waxed my jeep today. Sexy sexy waxy times. Silky smooth, just wanna rub up against my jeep. MMMmmmmmm
Hahahahahaha here here!!

On another note, why do us good 10% of people cop 90% of the shit to be copped?
I had the flu the past weekend, still went camping at fry pan it was one of those drink your body weight, piss your body weight... then repeat... Ten thousand times... Every ten seconds... I think I'm getting tan...
Old 08-11-2012
CrawlerStar

What Jeep do I drive?: WH
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by layback40 View Post
Yes the US has their equivalent to a hung parliament just like us.
Rudd isnt coming back.
The greens are still in charge.
Another 12 months of misery for us.
The US has another 4 years of what they have had for the last 4.
New Jeeps will soon come from China.
Any other news?
Jeeeez....

If Fiat/Chrysler allow export of Chinese made "CHEEPS" it WILL be the death knell for Jeep.
One can only assume that sensible economic policy by Fiat (Italy is in Euro fiscal shit) and the US (also in fiscal shit) would have any Chinese production for purely domestic consumption, thus keeping export receipts in US/Europe ??

Any other scenario would be untenable.....
Nothing, nothing, nothing produced in China is of good quality, contrary to what sales people keep telling you over & over & over....
Old 08-11-2012
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

What Jeep do I drive?: XJ
Liked 6,565 Times in 4,348 Posts
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by warod View Post
Jeeeez....

If Fiat/Chrysler allow export of Chinese made "CHEEPS" it WILL be the death knell for Jeep.
One can only assume that sensible economic policy by Fiat (Italy is in Euro fiscal shit) and the US (also in fiscal shit) would have any Chinese production for purely domestic consumption, thus keeping export receipts in US/Europe ??

Any other scenario would be untenable.....
Nothing, nothing, nothing produced in China is of good quality, contrary to what sales people keep telling you over & over & over....
Hey warod,
I hear what you are saying, but you are being sensible!! ~ ever known of big corporations & governments to be sensible ?
It is so true Chinese = junk ! dont say it though, our site owner got a nasty letter from a solicitor because members dared to tell the truth about camper trailers that were basically Chinese bits assembled in Australia.
Its sad when we cant even tell the truth about second rate items for fear of litigation.
Old 08-11-2012
searcher

What Jeep do I drive?: JK
Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts

Chinese Jeeps will not hit our shores unless a Chineses general is driving one!

They are not going to farm them out.
Old 08-11-2012
RubiconSlammer

What Jeep do I drive?: WJ
Liked 5 Times in 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by superchicken View Post
Chinese Jeeps will not hit our shores unless a Chineses general is driving one!

They are not going to farm them out.
Haha I'm glad someone else shares my opinion!

On another rant that almost deserves its own thread... Anyone else find quadratec a wrought pain in the arse?!?!?!
Old 09-11-2012
MonsterMoose

Liked 606 Times in 359 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by drover View Post
My chainsaw is a lot less hassle than your problem, it will sit on the bench until I have the inspiration to fix it, need inspiration or it will end up in the dam.
I really don't know whether to pull it apart or just give it to the chain saw bloke ???? Me and chainsaws don't have a great history.
How long to do a rebuild ?????? Thought it would only be a couple days.
Rebuild, yerr two days but by the time I got it there he had a week of work ahead of me. Then there was a parts supply issue. One of which the poor bloke cut off the wrong CA mount, hence I need to order another one. I am hoping to have it back by Mon or sooner if possible. I still need a 8.25 for the rear but the shop is flat out and still needed to place the order; so that one is still six weeks away. At least once I can get the D30 back in I can drive the bus and get back to work. Other thing is I have applied for a full-time job and have a good chance at getting it. I just hope the XJ is all sorted in the next few weeks as it will be covering some K's if I end up getting the job which is 1.5hrs away.

Regards A

Regards A
Old 09-11-2012
MonsterMoose

Liked 606 Times in 359 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by warod View Post
That is an over exaderation; some Chinese gear is pretty good and some is better than gear made in wealthier countries. Some Chinese gear is made under licence where the product has to be of a minimum standard equivelant to other places. I am always sceptical when buying Chinese products but after researching feedback have made some economic purchases that have been well worth it.

Regards A