What did you do to your XJ today? 1M Views - Page 215 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > JEEP GARAGE > XJ / MJ Cherokee
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 25-02-2009
Full Flexer

What Jeep do I drive?: XJ
Liked 187 Times in 119 Posts

I took the kiddy seat out, removed the rear bench, removed the rear head rests, folded the rear seat back down for Cargo storage and movement.

Helped move some flat packed furniture over 200KM. For such a compact car, it did the job perfectly.

And it went from occasional passenger vehicle [this is the second car used mainly for long distance travel] to cargo ship in only a few short minutes.
Old 27-02-2009
CrawlerStar

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

ordered new upper and lower front control arms and upper front bushes from Quadratec, should be here in 7 - 10 days,
Old 27-02-2009
AJOR Silver

What Jeep do I drive?: JT
Liked 125 Times in 99 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

Installed a new Sony xplod head unit (with Ipod connection in the glovebox) & JBL splits in front & 2 ways in the back.
Old 27-02-2009
Full Flexer

Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts

installed last bit of my sound system front 6.5" pioneer splits. A LOT of cutting and stuffing around but got it all in ok. looks awesome sounds better. an amped system is the only way 2 go... my car vibrates everywhere tho and that w/o a sub yet!
Old 27-02-2009
Rock Munki

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Took a video of my temp gauge when driving in yesterdays heat of 39C..

Old 27-02-2009
Banned

What Jeep do I drive?: JK
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default My Day With My Car

Or well i had to unhook the generator to my caravan which my trusty xj runs! i know...pretty technical.
Then i had some toast with some jam an a sprinkle of cinamon
My car needed a wash so bad it was gettin real hot so i took off my shirt an rubed my naked body over the whole jeep
Then i went to the old folks home an pulled them old geezers round in there wheel chairs
then my car went over a bump in the bitumen an the car over heated i had to get it towed, its guna cost me 50 bucks to fix my turbo super charger he said an a hundred bucks for the tow!

you wouldnt read about it hey

Last edited by azasjeep; 27-02-2009 at 07:26 PM. Reason: my other personality cant spell
Old 27-02-2009
Senior Newbie

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieRCBasher View Post
Took a video of my temp gauge when driving in yesterdays heat of 39C..
You must have done this in sl-mo... the fuel guage barely moved

XJ Sport 98
Post New Thread  Reply