What did you do to your XJ today? 1M Views - Page 462 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > JEEP GARAGE > XJ / MJ Cherokee
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-06-2010
AJOR Gold

What Jeep do I drive?: XJ
Liked 31 Times in 21 Posts

got my 35s fitted onto the steelies. the jks shock crossover showed up (dayem, who knew u had to mod the exhaust pipe?). also got a used TBT alloy tie rod so polished that up nice and fit new tie rod ends in it (thanks Fil - is looking like brand new now!). also mocked up the D44 to the new 6.5" leafpacks. starting the lift early next week - the delays are killing me!

Last edited by Rodgebone; 27-08-2011 at 05:37 PM.
Old 11-06-2010
AJOR Gold

if ya want some usa alloy axles for the 30 i have a brand new set here (ins, outs plus seals and unis)...is the hd 30 spline setup - just know you will need an ARB RD104 locker to make it work for 30 spline - might take your RD116 in trade.
Old 11-06-2010
Full Flexer

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sMashed View Post
Nice one Rodge, luckily for me my exhaust is already dumped before the diff .

Got some goodies:

Still waiting on the ARB diff hat but so far we have: Yukon 4.11's. ARB RD116 locker, axle bearings and seals, RE leaf spring perches. Thinking of buying the 30 spline alloy USA axle's and the disc conversion of flea bay.

Some snap shots of the purdy bits

regarding the brakes you can the the zj brake conversion for around 450 - $500 just need to get the correct retainers for them, think wooders might have them now, and also need to get the handbrake cables end changed, not to hard, and might save you abit of coin
Old 11-06-2010
AJOR Gold

Quote:
Thx mate, already got a set installed on the hp30 , had the super 35 kit on the rear, still managed to twist em like cork screws.
well done - thought possibly that was the case. now got get a 44 for the rear!!!! u will love it
Old 11-06-2010
AJOR Silver

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 17 Times in 13 Posts

That Hanson bar looks fantastic, sMashed.Looks really well made
Old 12-06-2010
Established Member

What Jeep do I drive?: JK
Default Wheel alignment and balance

Took the clunker to the tyre shop for a wheel alignment and balance, she drives even sweeter now. Next weekend she is going wheeling
Old 12-06-2010
Poly Performance Junkie

What Jeep do I drive?: JK
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

The XJ is looking good sMashed. Front bar is hot.

JTO