Essentials and wants for the JK! - Page 39 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > JEEP GARAGE > JK Wrangler Australia
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 13-02-2011
Poly Performance Junkie

What Jeep do I drive?: JK
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I have had the same bushes on the rear EFS pamhard for over 45000 KM with extensive off road use and they are still good as new. Checked them after I put the Poly lift in.

JTO
Old 19-02-2011
Poly Performance Junkie

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Decided to get a wheel alignment done after hitting a pot hole/subsidence out off Paridise Rd the other week. Car was handling heaps skittish and slight pull to the left. Wheel Alignment done and toe in adjusted and report on castor angle. I knew the castor would be out after the lift and arms install and know to dial it in with the adj upper arms.

Drives heaps better now

JTO
Old 21-03-2011
Poly Performance Junkie

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Well its nearly been 3 years and the warranty is gonna be up in a month or so. As for reliability and parts failure/breakage so far have been very minimal given its been offroad for at least 130 times in all, couple of mild comps, some tourning, pulling the trailer and also some stupid driving in the muck due to driver error!

So far its only had a uni joint nearly fail on the drivers side but was found prior to catastrophic failure and the usual TSB fixes everyone else has had.

I am really happy with the evolution of the Red Rocket over this time, fun factor and no real issues to write home about. Also only had 2 suspesion systems fitted and only went to another one due to size increase of the lift I wanted but would happily have stayed with the EFS kit.

Only thing to add is the winch now that nearly ready to go in and had the best Jeep journey ever so far..............

JTO
Old 21-03-2011
Poly Performance Junkie

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Winch awaiting the rope and hook to come, bar ready for modding and winch plate addition. Let the fun begin

Thanks to Jeepology for the winch.

JTO
Old 18-04-2011
Poly Performance Junkie

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Well went in a bit of a differnt direction with regards to the winch mounting and fitted it up on Sunday. Just need to wire it all up and add the fairlead and its all a go. Minimal sag on the front so far and have taken measurements before fitment and will check over the next couple of weeks.

JTO
Old 18-04-2011
AJOR Gold

What Jeep do I drive?: KK
Liked 17 Times in 13 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

It looking good JTO the trouble with mods is once you get the bug it never stops.Thier is always some thing different or better you can do.lol
Old 18-04-2011
Poly Performance Junkie

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Yeah mate it never ends but would not have it any other way

JTO