NSW historic registration - Page 3 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > JEEP GARAGE > Early Model Jeep
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 26-01-2018
Senior Newbie

What Jeep do I drive?: XJ
Liked 29 Times in 20 Posts

Thought you were in that area, you have the blue cj6 for sale a few months back. NSW JEEP CLUB Inc is based in the area (Krambach). A few members live in Maitland so you will always find someone to go with as well as plenty of planned club trips. Warren also hosts the classic not plastic so yes the majority of jeeps are all old. Cheap $40 a year membership to join, if you are on facebook look up fsj and cj australia, Willys Australia, JEEP CLUB OF NSW Inc all these are great sites for the older jeeps you will get more responses from these.
Old 26-01-2018

What Jeep do I drive?: JK
Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts

Yes that was me trying to sell the old girl, didn’t get any bites so I’m going to sell my JK and keep the old CJ. I’ve had the CJ for 3-4 years, it’s just sat in a shed, occasionally started. It took me years to find such a clean example, so I’m glad I’m keeping it. The more I think about it I’ll be keeping it as original as I can, it’s just to clean to cut up. I’ve noticed the old Jeeps rarely come up for sale these days.
I’ll join the club on my days off 👍
Old 29-01-2018
Full Flexer

What Jeep do I drive?: CJ
Liked 26 Times in 19 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10a Rubicon View Post
Thanks for all your replies 👍
I’m still thinking things through but maybe a closer to stock build would be easier, 232 or 258, T18, Holbrook longleaf springs and some skinny 33’s.
I’ll definitely join a club or 2, I’m in Maitland NSW, what clubs are around that are for the old Jeeps and use there Jeeps for what they are best at?
wee doggie, sounds like your club is a good start, do you have many older Jeep’s in the club?

Thanks again, Cheers Danny
Plenty of old Jeeps in our Club on Historic and Classic rego with numbers increasing steadily.