KL Limited on order :) - Page 2 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > JEEP GARAGE > KL Cherokee
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 20-01-2015
Established Member

What Jeep do I drive?: WK2
Liked 45 Times in 36 Posts

Congratulations Condo. We have a Limited CRD in True Blue with Tech and Electronics Conv groups as well as the Pano roof.

Roughly 3000kms on it so far and loving it.
Old 20-01-2015
I just registered

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJetc View Post
Congratulations Condo. We have a Limited CRD in True Blue with Tech and Electronics Conv groups as well as the Pano roof.

Roughly 3000kms on it so far and loving it.
Yep looking forward to getting my hands on it, also got sunroof.

Is the fuel economy of 5.8/100 close to the mark?
Old 20-01-2015
Established Member

What Jeep do I drive?: WK2
Liked 45 Times in 36 Posts

Currently sitting med-high 6's at the moment but we live semi-rural and whilst the average speed limit is 80-100k's I'm up hill and over dale so to speak a lot of the time.

The KL has done very few highway drives so far (we tend to take the Grand on those occasions).
Old 22-01-2015
Senior Newbie

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 27 Times in 17 Posts

Welcome to the KL Club [emoji4]

Just a couple of things, just remember at this stage no one has been able to lift a KL (without a stupid amount of funds) I think rock road outfitters in the U.S. are in the process of trying to figure out a more cost effective way.

yes a TH does sit higher than a limited (1" lifted, 1" tyres height I believe)...as for the towpack - the genuine mopar one from a stealership is average $1400 mark...but it's simply not just the towbar, there's other inclusions within that [emoji4]

Hope that clarifies any questions

6000kms on the clock for our TH & still no issues...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 22-01-2015
AJOR Silver

What Jeep do I drive?: KK
Liked 110 Times in 80 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamstjwrangler View Post
as for the towpack - the genuine mopar one from a stealership is average $1400 mark...but it's simply not just the towbar, there's other inclusions within that [emoji4]

Hope that clarifies any questions

Nope sorry, what are these other inclusions?
Old 22-01-2015
Senior Newbie

Default KL Limited on order :)

Sorry my mistake, I did go back thru my paperwork & thought it included the bigger radiator & alternator within the tow pack - but it isn't [emoji16] whoops my bad

Link for those who aren't willing to part with $1400 genuine mopar, but not sure how it would go or be like

https://www.rockauto.com/catalog/x,c...,parttype,1212

Last edited by tamstjwrangler; 22-01-2015 at 06:51 PM.
Old 22-01-2015
Senior Newbie

Default KL Limited on order :)

But for those looking at difference between a limited/longitude & TH - with regards to the towpack. (Trailer tow group)

Towpack includes:
180 amp alternator
3.517 final drive ratio
Heavy duty cooling (bigger radiator)
Trailer tow wiring harness

TH - it's automatically comes standard with the vehicle minus the towbar (which does cost extra)

Limited/longitude - the towpack & towbar are additional costs...

Last edited by tamstjwrangler; 22-01-2015 at 06:55 PM.
Post New Thread  Reply