Shane, Thanks. - Page 2 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > GENERAL > Off Topic Chitchat
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 22-12-2006
AJOR Gold

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Respekt da Skillz not the owner - schweet - crap not much to like about me ....

Old 23-12-2006
Lowranger Shocker

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

I just wish that they would hold the obituaries until he is dead, he is not a hero (they, the true heroes, defended this country through wars, bushfires and other nation emergencies) all he is, is a cricket great / legend.
But he will be remembered most for his stupidity off the field, not his sporting prowess. Bit like the Chappel brothers and their underhand bowling eppisode
Old 25-12-2006
Crossflow was here

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben
I've never understood why being good at a sport makes you necessarily a role model. In particular, Warney's never put himself up to be one, hell in his press conference today he said he'd have a beer and a smoke.

Why can't he just be a good cricketer who entertained? Why does he have to be a role model. Millions of people around the world are very successful at their job and they're not role models.
I think he is a perfect role model, just be yourself and give it the best at what you do.

He was a great cricketer, and he was himself, he didn't try to change himself to be popular , to win friends, he just lives his life as he wants to. Society demands his behaviour should be better and I say hats off to him for telling society to shove it up their arses and for living the life he wants to live in the way he wants to live it.

He has to live with his decisions on how he lives his life, not us, so what's makes us so righteous to judge him?

I find him an inspiration and admire him for being a real person not someone that spends his live trying to be what everyone else thinks he should be.

How about a PEARL NECKLACE TASAR...MMMMMMM
Old 26-12-2006
AJOR Silver

What Jeep do I drive?: XJ
Liked 7 Times in 6 Posts

Another great day for the Aussies at the MCG against England 4 test
all out for 159
SK Warne 704 wickets and 5 for 39
Old 26-12-2006
Rock Munki

What Jeep do I drive?: None

be good to see haydos ton up tomorrow.
Old 29-12-2006
Not a very good stuntmam

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 35 Times in 23 Posts

For $20 i'll give you Warnie's number so you can sms him & say goodbye.

(I have a few of their numbers)
Post New Thread  Reply