KJ Owners post your PIC!! - Page 193 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > JEEP GARAGE > KJ Cherokee
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 28-05-2015
I just registered

What Jeep do I drive?: KJ
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

nice! thanks for sharing wheel info!
Old 31-05-2015
I just registered

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default My 07 KJ on its way to Lake Eyre

10 trip to Lake Eyre and surrounds; looking forward to next trip to use the tent!

Madelaide
Old 01-06-2015
Lowranger Shocker

What Jeep do I drive?: XH
Liked 184 Times in 136 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeepboy79 View Post
What the hell, here is another photo of mine. First since I got the lift.

Looks great Jeepboy!

What lift did you end up going for?
Old 20-06-2015
CrawlerStar

Liked 17 Times in 15 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanna View Post
Looks great Jeepboy!

What lift did you end up going for?

Got the EFS kit. King springs.

It's a KJ thing!
KJ Cherokee 65th Anniversary Edition
Old 19-07-2015

Liked 15 Times in 11 Posts

The day we bought it

today.

tranny cooler, catch can, home made transmission skid plate (trail tested and approved )rancho struts/shocks crd stu springs, bump stops, rear brake line mounts.
Currently sitting at 540mm hub center to arch. Doing a 10mm clevis lift and 15mm tj rear spacers on Friday. This was a test fit of the wheels, 31 10.5 r15s on15x7 e series falcon xr6 rims. had to take .6mm out of the center bore and take a whisker off one of the ribs of the brake caliper for clearence. Not a permanent solution but they where free. There a plus 6 back space and There's a mile of room between the tyre and swaybar. Had to trim a little bit of front plastic and massaged the pinch weld for clearence. I think with a rim with a back space of around -20 and an arb bar 32's might (MIGHT) be achieveable, taking out with the local club next weekend so will see how many flares i lose lol
She's slowly getting there. Eventually I'd like arb bar nd winch, detroit true trac lsd in the front, rock sliders a decent torque converter and tune it. My only regret atm is not buying a jeep years ago ��

Last edited by tim_pato; 19-07-2015 at 12:52 AM.
Old 20-08-2015
I just registered

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Check out my Ride(s)

My KJ on the day I bought it. The warn winch has since failed (worked for 2 seconds then stopped. I think its rusted inside).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_20150820_11_20_10_Saved_Picture (1).jpg
Views:	153
Size:	86.3 KB
ID:	72195  
Old 22-08-2015

Liked 4 Times in 2 Posts

Just finished an approx. 6,000 round km trip from Perth to Alice via the Great Central Road, then down to Port Augusta, SA and back across the Nullarbor. Had an awesome time.

It's my first big trip in my Cherokee, and the bloody thing is like a land barge across the corrugations. Just floats straight over the top. Same can't be said for the unfortunate Nissan X-Trail with us.

As usual, with outback travel, there's dust in every nook and cranny and my black Jeep is now a red one.

Post New Thread  Reply