Rockcrusher diff cover - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > GENERAL > General Jeep Chat
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep New Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 29-06-2006
So play on just play on

Liked 359 Times in 182 Posts
Default Rockcrusher diff cover

I've been in contact with Larry regarding geting these diff covers here straight from the factory before they ship them off to the US

http://www.mad4wd.com/tek9.asp?pg=pr...ific=jmpnmqloo

He seems to think it wont be a problem and they will be available to us sometime in July when manufacture is complete.

So pending prices etc who wants one AND what sort, there are Dana 30, 35 and 44 (also 60's I think but not sure if they ship from here)

Price on the website is around $45USD for D30, $46USD for D35, $49USD D44 and $57USD D60 - so I'd expect them to be the same or a little less. RRP price for the D30 is about $130USD not including shipping from the US to here.

More when I hear back from him.

Cheers
Steve

So far (These are all pending final price)

Me D30
Extreme Jeep D30
Sir Camel D30
Gonzo D30
Wiz D30
Dan96XJ D30
Daz7 D30
Breyten D30
Monte D30
Ando_13 D30
Krankieone D30
Raven D30
Vman D30
MRGC D30 (MRGC to confirm it fits the WJ)
Blu125 D30

Jeff D44
Wiz D44
Tropey D44
Daz7 D44
Ando_13 D44
Vman D44
MRGC D44 (MRGC to confirm it fits the WJ)
Blu125 D44

Details

Welllll, we've been (MRGC actually) told that these covers were made for the Aussie vehicles initially by the manufacturer and that they do clear the stock panhard, I'll reconfirm this when I go to put an order in on monday but it is still buyer beware if it doesn't clear YOUR panhard then YOU need to do something about it.

If anyone wants to pay a finders fee then I'll happily accept it

Final prices without shipping from the factory are as follows

D30 $70 (rounded up slightly)
D35 $73 (I think)
D44 $79 (again rounded up)

I've had to do a rough conversion just to make sure I'm not left out of pocket as I'll get the money into my account and place an order. For shipping we can organise how many and where to send them to so some to my place, some to someone in Brisbane etc. Once shipping is worked out we can do another transfer of monies to cover it, each person will pay a percentage of the shipping to the nearest capital to them and they can either pick up from there or get them shipped individually by the kind sole who receives them.

Hopefully it wont be that expensive to ship but if you live in NT and your the only one getting one it will obviously cost you more than the rest of us as you will bare the full cost for one item from Mornington to your home. If shipping costs worry you then dont order.

Now I need some PM's, shoot me one with items you want ,your real name, what city you want it shipped to and contact details and I'll send you my account details. When you put money into my account make sure you give plenty of detail so I know who it's from and what its for.

If we get the order in on Tuesday then we should have them in 3 weeks so I'll be calling them on Tuesday afternoon and ordering. If we get it in later they may not have any excess in this order and we'll have to wait about 3 months for the next run of them.

Cheers
Steve

Last edited by Steve F; 01-07-2006 at 09:28 AM.
Old 29-06-2006
Original Mexican Mafia

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

As previous thread I am in...
Old 29-06-2006
So play on just play on

Liked 359 Times in 182 Posts

A front D30?

Cheers
Steve
Old 29-06-2006