This community has been set up for the benefit of the community as VENDORS are an integral part of what we all know and love they are being encouraged to join up and play an active role in our community. This includes any and all parts associated with a dealership including but not limited to the sales team, service centre, spare parts, finance.
It is expected that VENDORS will adhere to all forums rules, plus the additional ones outlined below.
1) Any VENDORS, or individual who works for a VENDORS, that wishes to join our community must make themselves known and declare where they work. This will be by way of PM or email to one of the Administration or Moderation Teams.
2) If you wish to act and post as an individual, not as an affiliate of a VENDOR that is acceptable, however you are still required to declare yourself as above and will then be bound by all the rules associated with being a normal member.
3) As a general rule negative feedback will not be deleted, both the VENDORS and the member providing the feedback may state their experience(s) and all disputes should be settled in private, however any final outcome may be posted. In all cases abuse (by either a member or a VENDOR) will not be tolerated. VENDORS may request posts be reviewed by the admin/moderation team for deletion.
4) Abuse of any member will not be tollerated.
5) VENDORS will be entitled to use business names, contact details, website links, email links etc in their signature or username as appropriate.
6) VENDORS will be entitled to post relevant product information including prices, links to websites and contact details for sales (or any other) enquiry in their VENDOR dedicated forum only.
7) VENDORS have a special section called “VENDOR Pages” where only they can post threads. This can be used for static contact/product information or a place to promote their products or any special offers they may have including the latest information on run out stock etc. (Other information should be posted in the appropriate sections).
8 ) VENDORS will not respond to another VENDORS threads in relation to their products. If you offer a similar or comparable product then create a new thread to promote your own merchandise.
9) VENDORS will compose themselves in a business like manner at all times and will not post false or misleading claims.
10) VENDORS are encouraged to contribute to all sections of the forum providing it is not interpreted as blatantly spamming your product and business.
11) VENDORS will refrain from replying to member’s questions with a "call me" style response. This is a public forum that intends to build a knowledge base for enthusiasts to better enable themselves to be able to tackle such problems.
12) If VENDORS break any of these rules this may result in action being enforced by the Administration team which may result in a temporary suspension of an individual account, or in more serious cases may result in the action taken on all accounts from that VENDORS based upon a consensus agreement of the Administration team.
Please note it is understood that without the valued support of our vendors on Ausjeepoffroad.com we may well not exist. We appreciate their contribution to the running of this resource and also value their specials that they offer our members.
For information about becoming a Vendor on Ausjeep please follow this link http://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/...eepadvertising