How tuff are Aussie blokes? - Page 895 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > GENERAL > Off Topic Chitchat

Portal Register Forums Trading Your Jeep New Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-12-2016
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

What Jeep do I drive?: XJ
Liked 6,068 Times in 4,005 Posts

Christmas Turkey Recipe (Using Popcorn As Stuffing).

When I found this recipe, I thought it was perfect for people like me, who are just not sure how to tell when poultry is thoroughly cooked, but not dried out. Give it a try.

8-15 lb. turkey
1 cup melted butter
1 cup stuffing
2 cups uncooked popcorn
Salt and pepper to taste.

===========================

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Brush turkey well with melted butter. Season to taste. Fill cavity with stuffing and popcorn(uncooked).

Place in baking pan with neck end towards the front of oven. Listen for the popping sounds.

When the Turkey blows the fucking Oven Door open and flies across the Kitchen Floor, it's Done.
Old 09-12-2016
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

The Mexican maid asked for a pay increase.
The wife was very upset about this, and decided to talk to her about the raise.
"Now Maria,” she asked. “Why do you want more money?"
Maria: "Well, Señora, there are tree reasons why I wanna increaze."
"The first is that I iron better than you."
Wife: "Who said you iron better than me?"
Maria: "Jor huzban he say so."
Wife: "Oh yeah?"
Maria: "The second reason eez that I am a better cook than you."
Wife: "Nonsense, who said you were a better cook than me?"
Maria: "Jor hozban did."
Wife, increasingly agitated: "Oh he did, did he?"
Maria: "The third reason is that I am better at sex than you in the bed."
Wife, really boiling now and through gritted teeth: "And did my husband say that as well?"
Maria: "No Señora...."The gardener did."
Wife: "So, how much do you want?"
Old 10-12-2016
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

Irish animal rights protesters broke into a Turkey farm outside Dublin last night, they escaped with
5,000 Turkeys... a spokesman for the gang said "We will be releasing the birds back into the wild, just as soon as they have been defrosted...
Old 10-12-2016
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

"Would you like anything on your chips sir?"
"Does it cost extra?"
"Ten pence."
"All right, I'll have four sausages and a steak pie....."
Sponsored Posts
Old 10-12-2016
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

Murphy drops some buttered toast on the kitchen floor and it lands butter-side-up.
He looks down in astonishment, for he knows that it’s a law of nature of the universe
that buttered toast always falls butter-down.
So he rushes round to the presbytery to fetch Father Flanagan.
He tells the priest that a miracle has occurred in his kitchen.
But he won't say what it is, so he asks Fr. Flanagan to come and see it with his own eyes.
He leads Fr.Flanagan into the kitchen and asks him what he sees on the floor.
"Well," says the priest, "it's pretty obvious. Someone has dropped some buttered toast
on the floor and then, for some reason, they flipped it over so that the butter was on top."
"No, Father, I dropped it and it landed like that!" exclaimed Murphy
“Oh my Lord," says Farther Flanagan, “dropped toast never falls with the butter side up.
….It's a mir….Wait... it's not for me to say it's a miracle. I’ll have to report this matter to
the Bishop and he'll have to deal with it. He’ll send some people round; to interview you,
take photos and a statement etc.”
A thorough investigation is conducted, not only by the archdiocese but by scientists sent
over from the Curia in Rome Italy . No expense is spared. There is great excitement in the
town as everyone knows that a miracle will bring in much need tourism revenue.
Then, after 8 long weeks and with great fanfare, the Bishop announces the final ruling.
“It is certain that some kind of an extraordinary event took place in Murphy's kitchen,
(quite outside the natural laws of the universe). Yet the Holy See must be very cautious
before ruling it a miracle. All other explanations must be ruled out.
Unfortunately, in this case, it has been declared ‘No Miracle’ because they think that
Murphy may have buttered the toast on the wrong side!"..
Old 13-12-2016
Established Member

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 20 Times in 11 Posts

What is a prostitute's favourite Jeep?

- 69 Willy's
Sponsored Posts
Old 14-12-2016
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

We always hear 'THE RULES' from the Female Side. Now here are the Rules from the Male Side.

Here are Our Rules:-

1. Breasts are for looking at and that is why we do it. Yes, we know where YOUR eyes are, but your Boobs are where OUR eyes are. Don't try to change that.

2. Learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If its up, put it down. We need it up, you need it down. You don't hear us complaining about you leaving it down.

3. Saturday = Sports. Its like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be.

4. Shopping is NOT a sport. and no, we are never going to think of it that way.

5. Crying is Blackmail. End Of.

6. Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one: subtle hints do not work..! strong hints do not work..! obvious hints do not work..! Just say it..!

7. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.

8. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.

9. A Headache that lasts for 17 months is a problem.
See a Doctor.

10. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 days.

11. If you think you are Fat, then you probably are. Don't ask us. We know it's a Trap.

12. if something we said can be interpreted two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.
Old 14-12-2016
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

My boss said to me "Why do you come out in a rash everytime I give you your wages"?
I said "It's because i'm allergic to peanuts".
Post New Thread  Reply