Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-10-2012
I just registered

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Side steps for GC CRD Overland

Just researching to but some side steps for my 2012 grand Cherokee overland

Dealer said $1200 installed

eBay says $350 plus self install

Not very keen on the tubular side steps and leaning more onwards like a board runner side step

Any suggestions? Ideas? Prices you may have seen?

Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2012
Rock Munki

What Jeep do I drive?: WJ
Liked 98 Times in 85 Posts

What are you wanting to achieve with them and do you have a link to the ebay ones you are thinking of. If you simply want a step then anything you like the loook of will do. If you intend to offroad and want something to protect the body work then almost all of those step styles have next to no strength and will bend like a politician to an open wallet. Many of those step styles also reduce ground clearance markedly.

It's not that hard to make a decent side step come slider and if you don't have the ability you can talk to a couple of fabrication shops, if you keep the styling simple it wouldn't be too expensive.
Old 01-10-2012
I just registered

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

The objective is so that my tiny wife can get in and out of my jeep easily

I don't do any off-roading, just city driving
Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-2012
I just registered

What Jeep do I drive?: WK2
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hi Rajsarin,
I've bought and fitted a set of Bushranger Integra step boards to my Jeep, had them on for two weeks. I've decided I would prefer the Mopar rock rails so I'd be interested in selling these to you at a discounted rate.

See them here, http://bushranger.com.au/cgi-bin/par...a#.UG12FJEaySM

They look great and work well as a step but as ill be doing a fair amount of offroading, I think the rock rails are more for me.

Thanks,
PT
Old 07-10-2012
I just registered

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hi

How much do you want for these?

Do you have an actual product photo? When these are installed on your Jeep

Regards - Raj
Old 09-10-2012
Established Member

What Jeep do I drive?: WH
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Thumbs up

OZNEST on Ebay, $320.
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Aluminium...item256dc5de60
I bought a nudge bar from them. All from China but reasonable quality.
Cheers
Brockie
Old 09-10-2012
I just registered

What Jeep do I drive?: WK2
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hi Raj,
I have removed these from the car now as I have ordered the rock rails, so I don't have any photos of them fitted other than on the Bushranger website. I can get some photos of them off the car. They have a zinc plated steel bracket that mounts to the sill and the chassis (two mounting places per mount) and two steel mounts each side. They have moulded plastic steps which I never fitted, so I still have these brand new.

I'd be happy with $450.00 for them. They were on the car for a total of 3 weeks. The rock rails should arrive this week.

Cheers
Paul
Old 07-03-2013
I just registered

What Jeep do I drive?: WK
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hi Paul (PT-Bne)... Do u still have these or sold them?
Post New Thread  Reply