ITEM: 1996 Land Rover Discovery V8i - LPG
TO SUIT: Anyone after a great 4x4 that is cheap to buy, cheap to run, reliable, capable, comfortable and in great condition!
REASON FOR SELLING: Going to study... Change in circumstances = change in vehicles
PRICE AND PRICE CONDITIONS: $9,700
LOCATION: Adelaide, SA (Foot Hills)
Well I'm selling my 1996 Land Rover Discovery V8i.
It has been a very good vehicle to me but I am going back to study next year and therefore my requirements have changed.
* Excellent Condition
* LPG - Brand new LPG kit so it's very cheap to run and all tuned up well
* 3.9 litre V8i, a very good engine in great condition
* Low kms - only 180,000kms
* Driver/Passenger Air Bags
* Electric Windows
* Power Steering
* Cruise Control
* ARB Winch Bull Bar (18 months old)
* New Lovells 2" Lifted Springs - great ride, great articulation, great lift!!!
* Old Man Emu Shocks (approx 18 months old)
* Custom water tight hi-flow air intake system
* Cooper's Discoverer ATR Tyres - Nearly new
* Dual Batteries with new sealed lead acid battery - New Red-Arc battery management system provided but not installed (didn't get around to it)
* Kick ass spotties
* UHF with hi mount Aeriel
* Sony CD/radio with ID4 Tag
* Kenwood Front, JBL Rear Speakers
Vehicle is in great condition with a good service history (2 previous owners). Since owned I have changed Engine oil & filters every 4000kms or less, Diffs/Gearbox/T.Case oils every 7,000kms - I look after my vehicles, I'm what you'd call a perfectionist!
The dash has damage from the sun but the cover hides this well and it is not a problem. There is a small dent in the bumper bar - not a problem and no paint removed (I don't even notice). Drivers side has a little tiny dent from a lump of wood that hit it - again not a problem. There is no rust!
Any Questions Add below or PM me for a chat or to arrange an inspection.