View Full Version : new stuff

Tassie Jeeper
13-10-2010, 11:17 AM
finally got my new radiator, tie rod ends & my rebuild kit for my 3.5" rubicon express superflex kit its gonna drive like a sports car:mrgreen:

MR EXTREME JEEP
13-10-2010, 11:46 AM
With 3 1/2 inch lift and 33's it aint gonna drive like a sports car no matter what you do to it. :mrgreen:
But I know what your saying.
Well get busy and start the install.
When I did all my control arm bush's it was like a new Jeep to drive. Well worth it.

Tassie Jeeper
13-10-2010, 01:21 PM
With 3 1/2 inch lift and 33's it aint gonna drive like a sports car no matter what you do to it. :mrgreen:
But I know what your saying.
Well get busy and start the install.
When I did all my control arm bush's it was like a new Jeep to drive. Well worth it.

itl feel like a sports car to me :mrgreen: its needed new bushes and ball joints 12months ago when i bought it and its gotten worse every day since and now its a handfull to keep on the rd at 60k. the rear axle twists and turns and u gotta keep strafeing the steering wheel to keep it in a straight line and when u brake it turns quite abruptly (enough to change lanes) compaird to this it will be a sports car to me lol

anyone no how much fluid the radiator holds?

Tassie Jeeper
15-10-2010, 04:00 PM
new radiator is in :D bushes and ball joints go in tuesday so that im really keen for