View Full Version : Hello from Belgium!

p13
06-05-2011, 02:46 AM
Hi,

I'm from Belgium. I'm new to the jeep scene and i'm eagerly awaiting my 2dr sahara JK CRD manual.

This seems like a cool place for jeep owners to hang out and i just wanted to stop by and say hi.

Kr,

-Kevin

SeaComms
06-05-2011, 07:19 AM
Welcome Kevin, Belgium huh, that explains the Sahara :) (We dont see the sahara down here, just the sports and and rubicons).

It is pretty good round here, plenty of info and help, though there may be a few differences betwen the euro spec and the aussie spec, but not much I would think.

p13
06-05-2011, 08:03 AM
Welcome Kevin, Belgium huh, that explains the Sahara :) (We dont see the sahara down here, just the sports and and rubicons).

It is pretty good round here, plenty of info and help, though there may be a few differences betwen the euro spec and the aussie spec, but not much I would think.

Hi Dave,

We have sport, sahara and rubicon in both 2dr and 4dr unlimited. Either auto or manual and diesel or petrol. Petrol is very unpopular.

The sahara is a bit like the sport but with the fenders painted in body color and some extra stuff thrown in as standard.

Other than the steering wheel being on the wrong side, i don't think there's much diff between euro and aus specs :D

Kr,

-Kevin