PDA

View Full Version : Mudmonster may be for sale

Mudmonster
09-09-2011, 04:37 PM
hi

i may soon have my 99 2.5L VM Turbo diesel XJ up for sale.

just wondering if anyone on here would like fisrt dips on it and what you may be willing to pay (no im not stripping it down, Ive done that to one already and couldnt be bothered with another one)

its a 99 model its has done 190k (motor has only done 90k)
it has a 6" lift, 33's MTZ's, chassis stiffners, super nerf side steps, solid diff covers, warn bull, premier 9000lb winch with winch rope, draw/shelf step up in the rear, HID headlight kit, 2 HID spotties, 4 100w spotties on the roof, UHF and aerial, CD palyer Alpine speakers, front lokka. bushwaker flares, rebuilt rear diff includes all new rear brakes all the little springs ect, front diff rebuilt when lokka was insatlled.
also has a brand new injector pump done approx 10k if that, new radiator and battery, new glow plugs, arb air compressor and air tank

has just had the heads all reconditioned. not sure how much it will cost but i have already spent $2000 in parts alone. thats not including labour

bad points:
the pasanger gaurd has been dented and straughtened out (paint in not cracked and you can hardly notice it was damaged, but the passanger door has a dent between the gaurd and the door, and the jeep has a few scratches as it been used off road.

good points:

comes with a complete spare running motor, all you would need to do is bolt it up and install the injector pump and off you go.
also has 2 front gaurds drivers and passangers and 4 complete doors all the same colour so no repainting required, spare inter cooler, radiator, 4 spare heads + loads more parts.

parts are not for sale on there own unless the jeep is sold first.

photos are old, i will post new ones asap

let me know your thoughts, only reason i may be offering it for sale is to pay for the repair bill.

Tassie Jeeper
09-09-2011, 06:57 PM
looks like a great rig mate would be a shame to sell it just to pay off debts just get a loan;)

Mudmonster
09-09-2011, 08:01 PM
i know, i would hate to see it go, had it for near 7yrs.
the problem is i cant get borrow anymore $$ :( i tried,
i managaed to just get enough to get the parts for it

Mudmonster
12-09-2011, 05:30 PM
the jeep will be listed for sale on here in a few days