PDA

View Full Version : $$ To be spent best in/out,shop PERTH $$$

duffman
11-08-2012, 09:47 AM
Hello all

i now am sitting on the cash to have my lift,bull bar HID spotties and rock bars done, i am very new to this and am lost on where to go( HAD Pre paid for hard top at 4x4 usa and yes he is a prick)
I live in kenwick and would like to start calling today( Starting with costals) and found its best to get the opinions of everyone before droping the dosh somewhere.

PS would like to leave my 06 in for a week and have it all installed then pick it up.

Macca2801
11-08-2012, 10:06 AM
Mate Vic a SBRoffroad started with a TJ and is equipped and experienced to build an offroad weapon if that's what you want! He would, without a doubt, be my first point of call for supply and fitment for all your mentioned requirements.
Great bloke as well, he will discuss YOUR wants and help you choose what you want in the end!
Eddie is just a complete ******** unless you leave a blank check on his desk,
as you have found out!
Coastals are great but don't have the jeep specific knowledge or supply that Vic does!
Matt

Nemesis
11-08-2012, 10:34 AM
I'd talk to both Vic at SBR and Victor at Blackjack welding.

duffman
11-08-2012, 12:39 PM
Cheers guys about to call both ,,,, UM are rock crawler style bumpers illegal here?

duffman
11-08-2012, 01:15 PM
Wow spoke to the american guy at blackjack and i am sorted and realy impressed helpful is a understatement:D:D:D

NOW NEED TO LOCATE bull bar for the HID lamps and winch