PDA

View Full Version : Front bumper

uniuckychucky
15-08-2012, 03:04 AM
Im currently looking for ideas for a front bumper i do not like the ARB one at all its way to big and looks horrible jeeps are suppose to be light though i saw the TJM bumper its big but it looks good though i only saw it from the front does anyone use the TJM bumper what is it like or are there any other Front bumpers i could use its hard to get stuff out from the states so if i could get one here it would drop the price massivly

duffman
15-08-2012, 09:59 AM
This is a question i have asked to no avail. i like the crawler ones but think they might be illegal

Bogged
15-08-2012, 10:03 AM
Have you checked this link?
http://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/showthread.php?t=117243

RED_TJ
19-08-2012, 08:44 PM
I have the TJM one and I think its better then the ARB one. if you are in Brisbane I don't mind if you want to hook up and have a look at my TJM bar
Cheers

skwake
26-08-2012, 08:40 AM
I like my Smittybilt XRC bumper. Google them and see what you think. Can get them locally too

CameronJake
04-09-2012, 08:30 PM
I ordered a rampage rear recover bar and a smittybilt XRC front bar with an 8000lb smittybilt XRC winch out of the states for just over $2000 including shipping. Have a look at quadratec.com They both look amazing. Just be careful though I fell into the mistake and forget to see if the bar came with a winch plate which it didnt so yea now just waiting on that haha