View Full Version : tj wrangler bush

Badegg
05-02-2013, 03:43 PM
Hi guys I've just picked up my first tj wrangler and have spent basically the day going over the car,

Changing oils radiator flush etc etc,
First of all can someone please tell me what the bush is in the picture furtherst to the right of the picture, possibly lower trailing arm ?

And possibly what diff oil to use, running standard diffs please :) what would you recommend?

Thanks in advance
Eggy

Squall
05-02-2013, 04:02 PM
Have a look in the downloadable factory manual for the TJ that is on the home page of the forum. Failing that have a look at the sticky's in the TJ/Brute forum. One in there listed as common repairs is good or FAQ's answers a lot of questions also.

I know the search function is not that good on the forum it's self but that is sadly due to, too many threads that double up on content. Google search is also good as you get a broader base of forums to choose from.

rhysTJ
05-02-2013, 07:09 PM
85-140w for the rear
75-90w for the front... going by my memory.. your local auto store should be able to give you the recemndations...

looks like your chasis could use a clean up and a fresh coat of paint! ;)

bonza
06-02-2013, 06:03 AM
your local auto store should be able to give you the recemndations...

getting advice from your local auto store, thats dangerous

what bush are we meant to be looking at in the photo? can only see a control arm nut and bolt

Badegg
08-02-2013, 01:14 PM
It's all good my manual cane in the mail and they were lower control arm bushes, all changed cleaned up, now I have my manual for future reference
Thanks for the feedback :)