PDA

View Full Version : Do you guys ever get tired of Jeeps ?

JamieD
24-11-2016, 06:39 PM
ajuste de perfiles de audio

Buenas tardes żalguien me podria decir como se configuran ( ajustan )los perfiles de audio? por favor. tono de mensaje (https://descargartonos.info/notificaciones-para-mensajes)
Para ajustar el tono de llamada , volumen de timbre , sonido del teclado etc.Lo intento ajustar pero no encuentro la manera de hacerlo.Gracias

Big Dave
25-11-2016, 06:52 AM
With a 5.9 ZJ I'm guessing you are in the states. Soooo much easier for you guys to maintain old Jeeps! Spares are readily available and cheap compared to here in Oz. And to answer your question, no I dont get sick of my Jeeps. I have a 94 XJ Limited, A 96 XJ Limited and a 12 JKU sport. Iam selling the XJ's though, no room and other projects.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

RenegadeDom
25-11-2016, 11:07 AM
I don't get sick of my jeep...when it works!

Felix Platte
27-07-2017, 10:31 PM
Well, I feel frustrated only when it doesn't work. When it (http://sizzling-hot-play.com) comes to simple point A to B off-roading, Jeep is my choice. Not to mention reliability and comfort. Jeep All the way!

layback40
28-07-2017, 08:35 AM
I find the real issue with jeeps is that they are not built bullet proof. Most components are for an on road car. When these bits are put together you end up with a 4WD that is fine when it all good but can have minor problems that stop it in its tracks.
They are very unserviceable as well. Who would think 2 o3 hrs to remove a starter?
I guess I have been spoiled though having previously owned Mercedes diesels.

dukeh1962
28-07-2017, 09:35 AM
I am on to Jeep number 3. I love them but wish for the sake of blokes who like it simple they could build a Wrangler base model, no Electrics, no computers, no fancy crap that can cause a problem...just a simple 4x4 that you can get in, turn the key and go bush! 6 cylinder petrol, carby, points, 5 speed truck box and heavy diffs, no air con, manual steering...is that too much to ask...I guess so:(

Classic Boy
28-07-2017, 11:22 AM
I am on to Jeep number 3. I love them but wish for the sake of blokes who like it simple they could build a Wrangler base model, no Electrics, no computers, no fancy crap that can cause a problem...just a simple 4x4 that you can get in, turn the key and go bush! 6 cylinder petrol, carby, points, 5 speed truck box and heavy diffs, no air con, manual steering...is that too much to ask...I guess so:(

While I share your sentiment about simple reliable and proven old school technology as I still have three cars in my personal fleet with carburettors and distributer ignition, 2 are classics and sit around for months at a time and are absolutely trouble free.
But a modern with basic drive train is merely a pipe dream as modern emissions and safety standards demand complex engine management systems and quite frankly the average driver who is the largest customers of Jeep would not even consider a jeep if it didn't have a similar amount of customer convenience gadgets that the opposition makers have also included.

Nanook
28-07-2017, 11:24 AM
If I didn't have a Jeep I'd only have my wife to spend my money on and she's not going to be that lucky.

Jason555
28-10-2017, 06:11 AM
I don't think it is possible :)

Hoobz
28-10-2017, 08:03 AM
I just take a break for a while

Always love it when I get back in it

Being a Jeep's got zero to do with any mechanical issues because I'd break anything else I could afford either way, original purchase price or parts prices

With anything I enjoy I overdo it every now and again, sick of it for a few weeks, then go again