Fat Chili
15-09-2017, 10:41 PM
Donated.

So sorry to hear Lexx, no words mate.

LEXX
17-09-2017, 01:42 AM
Donated.

So sorry to hear Lexx, no words mate.

Thanks mate, still trying to process it all at the moment.

Never expected JB to do something like this, I happily trade it all in to get her back[emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimmyb
17-09-2017, 01:45 AM
http://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=76386&stc=1&d=1505576729

Come on boys, give a little please

Tyvokka
17-09-2017, 06:33 AM
Lexx,

I' deeply sorry ro hear this painful news. May your daughter's soul rest in peace.

Be strong for your family.

Take care.

Grippy
17-09-2017, 08:21 AM
My heart goes out to you mate,
Take care.

Sent from under my Grand Cherokee

Hoobz
17-09-2017, 08:51 AM
Soo soo sorry to read this Lexx

Thinking of your beautiful daughter, you and your loved ones mate

Definitely sharing the grief with you buddy

Jimmyb
17-09-2017, 02:58 PM
Don't forget to contribute, even a little to try and help Lexx and his family out at this dark time.

https://www.gofundme.com/support-australias-best-jeeper

ARB87U
18-09-2017, 10:45 AM
Donated, no other words are suitable.

Jimmyb
19-09-2017, 01:45 PM
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/melbourne-father-pays-tribute-to-eightyearold-daughter-who-died-after-contracting-flu/news-story/7b6486578a6c0e67a95438356d112941

A heartbroken Melbourne man has spoken about losing his eight-year-old “princess” to influenza, after a “bad cold” quickly deteriorated.

In a social media post, Christian Brealey of Upper Ferntree Gully, paid tribute to his “beautiful princess” Rosie Andersen, who was confirmed dead at the Angliss Hospital in outer-east Melbourne on Friday morning, after a team of six paramedics attempted to revive her at home.

Mr Brealey revealed on Facebook that she had been sick for a few days and “we just thought she had a bad cold”.

“Never in my worst dreams did I ever think it would end up like this,” he wrote.

“[She] went into cardiac arrest this morning at around 9.30am and by [midday] she was gone and told there was nothing they could do.

“Can’t believe we lost her to some [sic] like the flu. I am a walking zombie at the moment.”

The Australian spoke to Mr Brealey at his home where he said the family would not be ready to release any statement for “a couple of days”.

Mr Brealey’s post was shared on a Jeep enthusiasts’ forum, which also posted links to a Fundraising website.

Mr Brealey revealed in his post that one of his son’s was present when Rosie fell seriously ill and witnessed the resuscitation attempts.

Rosie was understood to be an enthusiastic member of the local Scout troop.

Cub Scout group leader Brett Cole said she was a great, happy kid.

“She was a trooper,” he said.

“Full of courage, never backed down from a challenge that you put in front of her.”

He said her death was tragic for everyone, especially her family.

“In this day and age especially eight-year-olds shouldn’t die from the flu,” he said.

Mr Cole said Rosie had attended Scout camps and was due to go on a Cuboree at the end of the month.

He said the local group was planning to put together a tribute program for their scheduled meeting on Monday evening.

The Department of Health and Human Services confirmed the girl’s death this morning, but did not confirmed her identity.

https://www.gofundme.com/support-australias-best-jeeper

Richo
19-09-2017, 02:05 PM
Damn, heard about this then saw todays paper with Lexx in it... Double damn.
So sorry to hear. As a dad myself, something no parent should ever go through.

Wooders
19-09-2017, 10:18 PM
Didn't realise till i saw your name on the news Lexx - our hearts go out to you and the rest of the family. Just such a shock.
Our deepest condolences.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

LEXX
19-09-2017, 10:27 PM
Thanx Wooders.

To everyone that has made a contribution we really appreciate it.

Makes me very feel very blessed and proud to be part of such a giving community.

Jimmyb
20-09-2017, 03:04 PM
Your donations have been appreciated, at this stage we have raised over $7000 to pass on to the family to help cover some of the immediate costs.

LEXX
26-09-2017, 12:35 AM
Donations have now gone above 10K.

To everyone we can't express our thanks enough, the money raised has been able to pay for the memorial service we wanted to celebrate her life and have some spare to give back to the wider community that is close to us as. Our middle son will still be going to the school she attended and they will also be feeling the loss. The school has already set up a special garden in her memory that will live on long past when we are there.

The memorial is tomorrow and is a very tough time for us but it brings some solace that we have been supported by the wider Jeep family so much.

Again thank you.