PDA

View Full Version : STC soft top etc.....

Gildo
08-01-2004, 12:57 PM
Finally got round to convertying my overlander to a tent jeep.
Ive had the new STC full top in the shed for months just had to sort out a few other bits- tyrecarrier, tailgate etc before pulling off the hard top.
I now have a Currie rear bumper and tyre carrier (thanks MC4x4) CJ7 tailgate, and a black STC full fastrac soft top with tinted windows.
I still have a few touch ups to do on the paintwirk and some security issues but gotta say it looks very cool and the top is great fit and finish.
Added bonus was about 2inch lift on the back once the weight of the roof was gone!
And before anyone asks PICs to come soon :)

AussieCJ7
08-01-2004, 01:31 PM
Finally got round to convertying my overlander to a tent jeep.
Ive had the new STC full top in the shed for months just had to sort out a few other bits- tyrecarrier, tailgate etc before pulling off the hard top.
I now have a Currie rear bumper and tyre carrier (thanks MC4x4) CJ7 tailgate, and a black STC full fastrac soft top with tinted windows.
I still have a few touch ups to do on the paintwirk and some security issues but gotta say it looks very cool and the top is great fit and finish.
Added bonus was about 2inch lift on the back once the weight of the roof was gone!
And before anyone asks PICs to come soon :)

THIS THREAD IS USELESS WITHOUT PICS :lol: :lol:

I reckon there would even be a few yanks that would pay the shipping on your world cab to the US

Dorzun
08-01-2004, 02:31 PM
Gildo,

Soon has come and gone we want, no NEED,

PICS :wink: :wink:

Gildo
09-01-2004, 04:21 PM
Patience little jeepers!
PICs will come.....