PDA

View Full Version : New Jeep store

Gojeep
18-11-2006, 08:53 PM
Bought a bit at the new Jeep store in Eastland in Ringwood which is run by the same people as the Highpoint one. Only opened on Thursday and they have 25% off store wide until end tomorrow only. I never got around to seeing the other one but found this one to be very similar to the one I bought a lot at in Cape Town South Africa.
Just thought I would let you know in case there are others that live out my way. They hope to open 13 stores up the Australian eastern sea board and are doing a deal that Jeep clothing will be sold through David Jones as well soon. This is what it is like in South Africa where we bought Jeep stuff at major department stores over there.

kyro
19-11-2006, 06:34 AM
sweet sounds great hope we get one

Gojeep
19-11-2006, 05:13 PM
Told my Dad about it and he went in today and spent about $400! Thought I was bad and Mum who was with him keeps the purse strings tight normally so dont know how he got away with it? ;)

Bomber
20-11-2006, 07:36 AM
Other store is at Maribynong Highpoint, not Chadstone (just so that you don't all rush off to wrong shopping centre). Their new seasons range has some great gear and my wife was impressed that at last they have some "nice" (ie more feminine) ladies gear. Tracie (manager) was delighted that so many Jeepers knew about it already and was most excited about how long / how much Gojeeps dad had spent in the store ;-). Get in while the 25% off lasts, up until this weekend I thnink Tracie said.

Gojeep
20-11-2006, 04:45 PM
Had corrected the other location yesterday already but thanks for others that didn't catch that. Good to hear too that the store discount is a bit longer too.