PDA

View Full Version : Hi from a sunny South Africa

JeepsterSA
19-01-2008, 06:28 AM
Good day all you Jeep fans! :D I'm from Cape Town, South Africa. I am however moving to Adelaide on 12 Feb '08. Looking forward to go Jeepin' with some of the locals - that is as soon as I buy another Jeep that side... ;)

hillsjeep
19-01-2008, 06:49 AM
Welcome mate! At least you won't have to change your forum name now you'll be in South Aus ;)

micq
19-01-2008, 07:05 AM
Gday mate , I'm not sure about Adelaide but there have been a lot of South Africans move into our area[Toowoomba] in the last few years . they mostly seem to enjoy living over here so I hope you do .

ksk
19-01-2008, 02:14 PM
Jou gan dit?...I grew up in SA...JHB...

Left a long time ago though...been in oz for 12 yrs...youlle love it here mate....Its like SA without the guns and zots...

KSK

JeepsterSA
19-01-2008, 02:34 PM
Lekker man, sien uit daarna!!

Thanks guys, looking forward to it, things can only be better than here in South Africa, and I like the fact that I'll still be staying in SA... :p Lately here in Africa, we sit without electricity for between 2 - 5 hours per day, as the government has implemented "load shedding" as they can no longer provide in the electricity needs - that is because a certain part of the population doesn't pay for their electricity...

swart TJ
14-02-2008, 04:25 PM
en hulle het altyd gese, "laaste ou by die deur uit moet onthou om die ligte af te sit......."

Wallace
14-02-2008, 10:25 PM
holy smokes they are are alot of "saffa's" in Australia.

Im one too!! **)

you'll love it in australia JeepsterSA - and welcome to the forum.

GMEMUD
15-02-2008, 04:59 AM
Welcome mate. I take it you are here already and I hope it has been a good experiance for you so far.

sbarns
23-08-2009, 05:53 PM
i know the thread is dead but........
who's got a job for me then we make it one more "saffa" in AUS. hate this place. going to the "dogs". you have to watch TV with your gun on you lap so when they jump thru the window you are ready for them. and the jumping thru the window story IS true.

Von Depner
23-08-2009, 07:13 PM
Welkom Bra Pity about adelaide ha ha