PDA

View Full Version : Jeep Dealers in Perth

Canoe
16-02-2009, 07:47 AM
Hey guys/girls
Just wondering who you rekon is the best dealership/salesman to go talk to.

do any of them really know what there talking about (i.e are any of the salesmen mad keen 4x4ers)

Good/bad experinces?

And of course, who's going to give the best deal?

cheers

Nik

hemijeepy
16-02-2009, 08:39 AM
I have two good ones from the Wanneroo Dealership...

If your interested ill P.M you

Brettski
16-02-2009, 06:49 PM
I've had a good experience with Chellingworth. The only bad thing I can say is that they knew pretty much nothing about the JK (I knew more from reading the web) but to be fair this was before the model had actually arrived in Oz - I pre-ordered by a long way...

Overall, they've been very good.

B.

Brisey
16-02-2009, 08:44 PM
I got my new KJ from Mandurah Hyundai/jeep. Price was promotional runout 07 but they trew in a free nudge bar & towbar & a full tank of fuel. Had a few minor warranty issues but was very pleased with the service department.

Cheers

Bri

Aus Patriot
16-02-2009, 09:40 PM
We are in thye same boat as Brisey.
The tech there is Dale. He will listen to your problems and is willing to work with you to get it sorted out. If you take any info to him he reads it and his attitude is the more info you can give hime the easier it is for him to help.

Festa_1
17-02-2009, 12:46 AM
I have two good ones from the Wanneroo Dealership...

If your interested ill P.M you

I live in Bunbury and have now bought 2 Jeeps from the guys at Waneroo and my brother has bought 1 he is also in Bunbury and they are a good bunch of guys it was worth the trip.

eksjay
17-02-2009, 01:06 PM
Whenever in Perth, I have had my Jeep serviced at Chellingworth. Not sure about the sales side of things, but the service has been first class - they did a warranty repair on my XJ soon after I first bought it 12 years ago.

... and I am on the Eastern Seaboard.

shoota
20-02-2009, 05:50 PM
See Mel at DVG in Maddington. Very nice no pressure. I called today to see if they could squeeze in the first service and they did it today.

soup
27-02-2009, 09:21 PM
See Mel at DVG in Maddington. Very nice no pressure. I called today to see if they could squeeze in the first service and they did it today.

Hopefully things have changed there (search posts)

I purchased my Jeep just after Xmass at Mandurah and had good experience there. We actually stuffed around the deal we had (switched models), but they were pretty accommodating. They went through their usual salesman pitch, but in the end we were happy (same deal as Brisey).
PM me for more details if required.

Brisey
28-02-2009, 08:30 AM
Well done

Cheers

Bri

DIY
01-03-2009, 04:52 PM
Another one for Chellingworth got a good deal very easily, I dealt with Simon only a week ago.
Brought my TJ from Maddington, they stuffed me around a bit but that was 8 years ago.

He said they have a heap of jks coming in the Friday just gone so they may be keen to get rid of a few quick (serious lack of room at that joint) so u may pick up a good deal if your early.

Shane

TyGras
15-03-2009, 05:38 PM
We are going through Melville.

No pressure sales lady, very easy to get along with, helpful, bent over back wards to make our business feel welcome.

So far no issues with salary packaging.

We are buying their demo 2 door CRD.

We just wish there was a dealer in the Rockingham area.

Aus Patriot
16-03-2009, 10:57 AM
Hi there TyGras,

Did you try Mandurah Jeep?

They are closer than Melville.

Also your servicing. Mandurah Jeep are much much cheaper than Melville for a dealership.

TyGras
17-03-2009, 09:53 PM
We just went straight to Melville. We knew about the Madurah dealership but decided to go to Melville because of the selection of dealerships there. We hadnt decided 100% on what we were getting. I wanted a jeep but my wife was interested in other vehicles else where as well.

We are both positive we made the right choice.

The first scratch is going to hurt......LOL

Thanks for the advice on the servicing. We will give it a try out there. Only problem is the with works in Kardinia so Melville is closer for her to drop it off when she goes to work...