PDA

View Full Version : jk - what's it worth?

MattyS
18-05-2010, 09:52 PM
MY08 JK 2 door manual diesel. hard & soft tops, renegade pack stuff ~25,000 KM brought sep 2008 so 1 1/4+ years new car warrenty still on it. ARB front and rear bars, spotties. probably worth mentioning it has a new diesel breather sys so no long fill issues (townsville to sydney and back filled quick at every servo. can thank this forum for finding out about the tsb). had a leak driver's side door during our last wet season up here. new seals on doors and front upper. no more leaks. also has had steering damper recall carried out (even though i had no problem with it). funny that they should be selling points :P.

i'm moving to the uk for work towards the end of the year so time to say good bye to my baby :( i was going to store it first off but it doesn't make sense to store and maintain a car that i'm not going to drive for two years. as it is i never really got to play with it. why do good opertunities always come with shitty trade offs?

anyway, to the point...what do you guys think i should ask for it? i'm looking on carsales etc but thought it couldn't hurt to get an opinion from here.

Yom
18-05-2010, 10:15 PM
~$33,000 if its an auto.

less if its a manual.