View Full Version : Selling Tips for my JK

dark_night
24-05-2010, 06:55 PM
Hi guy's

I was thinking about selling my Black 08 JK Unlimited Wrangler CRD.

Is it best selling it with or without the modifications?

It has a 2.5" Old man emu lift, 33" Brand new BF Goodrich Mud terrains, tinted windows including soft top windows and a stereo.

Also how much do you think I can get?

Would love some feedback.

Regards Adrian.

Ben73
24-05-2010, 08:16 PM
Sell with mods. I'm sure heap of people are looking for a near new offroader. Just don't lie about it too much.
I saw a Jeep for sale they claim it had lifted suspension only to improve on road handling. How is that even possible!

Yom
24-05-2010, 10:03 PM
depends on your state. if you're in brissy and looking to offload the tyres send me a PM with the details.

beetle
26-05-2010, 07:06 PM
You've got exactly the car I'm looking to buy.:D

In twelve months. :(

When people are looking to buy a jeep, the first thing they're going to do is lift it a bit and put some decent tyres on it, and put on a bullbar. They're definitely keepers.

As for the stereo, it's my feeling that I don't like cars that have had the stereo buggered around with .......... I don't see the need, and subs and amps and all that just take up room that should be used for more important things, like air compressors and second batteries!

Macca2801
26-05-2010, 07:56 PM
They are not mods but essentials...if you said 4inch and 37s then I would be setting it back to stock.

Your fine tuning should help sell it to the right buyer...get it detailed and post the sale.

Goodluck

Matt.

yetiboy01
26-05-2010, 09:58 PM
Sell it the way it is, only thing I might change would be putting the standard stereo back in unless the after market one you put in has a reverse camera & blue tooth hads free for the mobile
Other wise it has the must have mods that most people want