PDA

View Full Version : wats it worth

Burmonster
29-06-2010, 07:35 PM
i month or so ago i rolled my 96 xj. i am now rdy to sell it as a whole, but i rly have no idea wat to ask when i advertise. wat would be an indication for a neg asking price. not many panels are still ok, 3 doors (not passenger) and a fender are the main panels. all the running gear is good, the motor only had 153*** when it went over. the radiator is broken. most glass is still there, only the windscreen and little corner window on the passenger door broke.

i also have a factory alloy bullbar, 5 csa alloy rims with 31 inch m/t MTZs (50%), and a set of near mint cond wrangler flares. the bar and flares were not installed in the roll over.

approx wat should advertise for?? i can prob upload pics 2moro

bally12
29-06-2010, 08:29 PM
part it out mate, you will get more for it

Rosie
29-06-2010, 08:47 PM
yeah part it out, engine, diffs, transmission, and you'll be very very suprised what little bits people want and what their willing to pay for them.

Ben

itchy
29-06-2010, 08:53 PM
X2 part it out, the front diff should go pretty quick i reckon,motor and box should also, dump unsold crap at Sims metal for some extra cash.

Burmonster
29-06-2010, 09:54 PM
i understand parting it out would be way better, but i dont have the time, space, or the set up to pull it all apart and potentially have it sitting around for a long time. would need somewhere 2 store it. but i was hopein it would be more than 700 :(

Rosie
29-06-2010, 11:05 PM
Their not worth much at all