PDA

View Full Version : wooders discount ?

deanfoldi
27-07-2010, 09:01 AM
any body know what the discount is for AJOR members ?
cant seem to find it .
and does it work for phone orders ?

Dean.

Steve F
27-07-2010, 09:30 AM
If you're going to phone them then maybe ask when you do ;)

Cheers
Steve

stroked
27-07-2010, 09:44 AM
i think it was like 10% but just ring him and ask

deanfoldi
27-07-2010, 10:05 AM
lol all good the discount is just gonna get spent at his store any way .

crawl3r
27-07-2010, 10:43 AM
its either 5 or 10% but yeah just ask gim when u call

there is a thread in the vendors section here saying what the discount is....just do a search

another member asked the exact same question and wooders him self responded

deanfoldi
27-07-2010, 01:13 PM
spoke to wooders and its 5% guys.

crawl3r
27-07-2010, 02:38 PM
so technically its still quite a lot cheaper to buy from the states

does wooders match prices......i was on the phone to 4wheelparts and they said if any of their products are faulty you can just send the back and they will sort it out so you still get the warranty if you shop over there

just that wooders would be able to help you out quicker i guess

but yous saving a couple of hundred going from the states, dave is getting me a quote atm but it would be good if he can come close to the american price

Gravel
27-07-2010, 07:51 PM
The only prob with US is postage and handling...

If you have a problem you pay to get it back to them...

flexytj
27-07-2010, 07:54 PM
5 percent if you use ajor as the discount code when ordering online .

crawl3r
28-07-2010, 04:33 PM
support local business'......dave may be a bit more expensive then the us, but can you call the u.s on your lunch break for a question, can you be bothered to go through the hassal of trying to get a warranty claim out of the u.s?

while he may not always be the cheapest, i like to shop where i get great service as well.... your not just buying a product, your buying the after sales service, which i doubt you will get from some guy half way across the world....

if you think dave is to expensive, then try double black off road, or oz adventure 4x4... im sure one of the 3 will have what you want for a decent price...

i am going with dave, just was shopping around because i didnt want to get ripped off, theres pros and cons of buying from the states but like wise with local business's

at the end of the day its personal preference, but i will be going with a rubicon express set up from wooders

american suppliers and our aussie suppliers have to be compared when buying products that cost quite a bit because you dont want to get ripped off but like u said u dont wanna get it cheap and then lose total communication from your seller

crawl3r
28-07-2010, 04:37 PM
while im here does anyone have dave's email address,

Steve F
28-07-2010, 04:44 PM
while im here does anyone have dave's email address,

sales@wooders.com.au

Cheers
Steve

crawl3r
28-07-2010, 04:48 PM
lets see if they respond hahaha

Steve F
28-07-2010, 04:59 PM
lets see if they respond hahaha

He was checking his email when I was there an hour or so ago but it's just Dave today and he seemed even more flat out than usual ;)

Cheers
Steve

crawl3r
28-07-2010, 05:25 PM
He was checking his email when I was there an hour or so ago but it's just Dave today and he seemed even more flat out than usual ;)

Cheers
Steve

oh thats good news hahaha that are so busy there its not even funny
hate to have an impatient customer!

its all worth the wait