PDA

View Full Version : Floor mats and other info sought

DUCK72
28-07-2010, 10:46 PM
Hey Guys, I'm new to this site and jeeping in general. I am currently looking for advise on where to purchase rubber floor/slush mats for a 2009 JK 4 door. I looked at the quadratec mats but the advice I recieved was that they were only supplied in the left hand drive configuration. Any ideas? Suggestions? suppliers? I am hoping to purchase front and rear mats. Also interested in knowing if anyone is utilising a Harken Hoist system to remove their hardtop and what they think of it. Any help appreciated.

killa
29-07-2010, 06:21 AM
I have never seen a LHD floor mat. If you were talking suspension I'd be concerned.
Click on the Portal (http://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/vbindex.php) for re-sellers located in Australia that also support AJOR.
Welcome to the site :)

Paul-JK
29-07-2010, 04:31 PM
I got the Rugged Ridge floor mats (through Phil at Oz Adventure 4X4). No idea if they're left handed or right handed configuration to be honest but they seem to fit OK.

DUCK72
29-07-2010, 09:47 PM
Thanks guys, I just had a look at the ones at Oz adventures and that may be an option. Nemesis, are yours the Quadratec slush mats?
If so do they still fillout the foot well snuggly? Was looking at Quadratec for the price as even when you factor in the cost of postage they are still quiet well priced in comparison to other options

bally12
29-07-2010, 10:13 PM
why pay $70 for genuine crap???? thats fuucked, just buy the cheap ones from supercheap that have raised sides to hold the shiit in

Red Rock
31-07-2010, 08:35 AM
Hey N,
We got a new 2 door a few weeks ago and the first thing we did is to buy some mats $20 for a set of 4 (2 large + 2 small) from Kmart. The rear ones are a bit hit and miss due to the slope over the axle, but we don't have many passengers so who cares. The front ones fit great, they're thick rubber and designed to be trimmed to shape, they also have studs on the back to stop them slipping on the carpet. We might try for a sheet of rubber from somewhere like Clarks to cut to shape for the back.

Good luck with yours.
Red Rock

dan84
18-02-2011, 11:22 AM
i have quadratec floor mats in my JKU. no issues with fitment, nice and tidy.

Banshee
18-02-2011, 02:30 PM
I was told by dealer that they were out of stock & were waiting for Mopar to make more RHD mats. Spoke to several places & bought a set of slush mats from Quadratec.

Fitted perfectly, there is no RHD-LHD difference. The stealer's an idiot. So what else is new?

wes
18-02-2011, 05:01 PM
I was told by dealer that they were out of stock & were waiting for Mopar to make more RHD mats. Spoke to several places & bought a set of slush mats from Quadratec.

Fitted perfectly, there is no RHD-LHD difference. The stealer's an idiot. So what else is new?

Some brands have a 'heel pad' which is only on the drivers side mat. And some mats are left and right side specific.
Yes, they will fit LHD and RHD vehicles but you could end up with the heel pad on the passengers side.

TheoB
19-02-2011, 05:20 PM
Hey Guys, I'm new to this site and jeeping in general. I am currently looking for advise on where to purchase rubber floor/slush mats for a 2009 JK 4 door. I looked at the quadratec mats but the advice I recieved was that they were only supplied in the left hand drive configuration. Any ideas? Suggestions? suppliers? I am hoping to purchase front and rear mats. Also interested in knowing if anyone is utilising a Harken Hoist system to remove their hardtop and what they think of it. Any help appreciated.I just some of the genuine Mopar rubber slush mats from Jeep Konnection for my 2009 4 dr only 2 weeks ago. Delived to Brisbane for $130. Quadratec ones looked great but they wanted $499 for delivery! hahaha...