View Full Version : Hiclone?

Titch1989
10-08-2010, 11:22 PM
I've been looking at hiclone fuel savers for my xj Cherokee latley are they worth the money and time

Fat Chili
10-08-2010, 11:28 PM
Did you do a search for 'Hiclone'?

http://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95136&highlight=hiclone

http://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86584&highlight=hiclone

Theirs 2 examples above - with another 45 threads that come up in the search to read.

BennyWA
10-08-2010, 11:38 PM
They don't work on the XJ which I was advised at the place I purchased it- I got one anyway and I can confirm he was right! Waste of money.

Bushbasher74
11-08-2010, 12:10 AM
IMHO total waste of money.

They claim swirling the air creates better fuel mix/burn but if they are fitted before injection how can they?
The only place they could possibly work is between injector or carby and valves to mix the fuel after injection but before combustion.

And they claim they work in Diesels also? Bigger b/s diesels are compression ignition engines and therefore fuel is injected at the correct timing after compression.
Therefore how can they mix the fuel/air?

Tonka Jeep
11-08-2010, 01:19 PM
For the same price as a Hiclone I will give you a secret Gregorian Chant that will give you 5mpg better economy and 20% more horsepower...

Gildo
12-08-2010, 01:45 PM
For better performance improvements than a Hiclone, paint a stripe down the side and stick a big number on the door.

bigredtj
12-08-2010, 01:53 PM
if you tape 3 together they are an excellent substitute for rodent transportation when you cant find any pvc pipe.

Gildo
20-08-2010, 08:12 PM
Hey S&B, your name rhymes with itself, and cake and lake and take and fake and make and.......

BLU-125
20-08-2010, 08:58 PM
I know that there is many of you out there who have paid good money for HiClones and have been very happy with the results.

If you PM me, with a credit card number, I have some Real Estate deals you will REALLY ENJOY, inall major towns & cities. In Brisbane, Sydney & Melbourne I have investments available in infrastructure, esp. bridges. Own your share of the Gateway, Syney Harbour, etc., which already have charge systems in place generatig a return fom DAY ONE.

Doesn't appeal? I also sell cheap shares, which are almost certain to go up in value many times.

Just send me your Credit Card details. ;)

Gildo
25-08-2010, 01:39 AM
And a packet of Tim Tams that never run out.................
The cheque's in the mail.....................
I wont C..... in your mouth

Tonka Jeep
25-08-2010, 08:45 AM
Your email address won £750,000.00 GBP in this month BMW Lottery E-mail online drew.
To file for your claim, contact our agent Mr. David Brown with
the details below(Full Names, Contact Address, Country, Age, Sex, Occupation &
Telephone numbers) to this Email:claimsoffice@bmwdealernet.com
Phone Number: Tel:+447024085844

Note: This is an automatic message do not click on your reply button send all details to the below Email:claimsoffice@bmwdealernet.com

Yours Sincerely,
(Web-Email Information Manager)

bally12
25-08-2010, 08:49 AM
Your email address won £750,000.00 GBP in this month BMW Lottery E-mail online drew.
To file for your claim, contact our agent Mr. David Brown with
the details below(Full Names, Contact Address, Country, Age, Sex, Occupation &
Telephone numbers) to this Email:claimsoffice@bmwdealernet.com
Phone Number: Tel:+447024085844

Note: This is an automatic message do not click on your reply button send all details to the below Email:claimsoffice@bmwdealernet.com

Yours Sincerely,
(Web-Email Information Manager)

hahaha iv received 3 emails like that before, each time i reply to the email address with congratulations, you have won nothing from me because im not falling from your shit, if you have a problem claiming your prize please contat me on 000 stating your name address and the reason for your call.