PDA

View Full Version : Front Seat replacements

spacehukl
12-08-2010, 10:19 AM
Hello All,

I own a Tj jeep 2002, and the front seats and especially the drivers seat has had it. After a 2hour trip i feel like ive been on a 12 hour journey.

Ive had a look on the quadratec website and seen many impressive seats but was wondering if anyone here has tried any of the them and what they think of them.

I also looked at getting a whole set of seats from Poly for about 600 or 800 bux (cant remember) and they were newies. But my issue is I dont want to have to replace them again in another 5 years

Anyone know of an upholsterer in Melbourne area who doesnt charge three arms and your first born to reupholster front the seats.... The local guy at my folks place was telling me it would cost close to 800 bux a seat and that was a rough guess

cheers
martin

cheers
martin.T

clicktracy
25-08-2010, 08:52 PM
I just put one of these 3000 LTSS in my KJ passenger side for my wife's back problems. She loves it, says it smooths out the ride just perfect. You might not like the price though - $1490.00
http://www.stratos.com.au/docs/Spec_Sheet_904_3000_LTSS.pdf
Cheers

AussieCJ7
29-08-2010, 06:18 PM
Just beware of buying import seats they need to comply to the relevant ADR simpler to buy seats locally with the ADR cert