View Full Version : I need some soft top work done on the TJ.

CheSter
14-08-2010, 04:56 PM
I recall there's someone up at Tamborine that does this work ? I can't recall names but rather faces from wheelings past.

Anyone got any idea ?

Work I need done ... restiching on a seam or 2 ... replace zip pax window .. replace clear plastic on rear window.

C

flexytj
14-08-2010, 05:01 PM
AUSTOPS MAY BE ABLE TO HELP YOU

oops caps off now

itchy
14-08-2010, 05:05 PM
http://www.mucanvasproducts.com/MU%20Canvas%20Products/Home.html

redneckjeeper
14-08-2010, 05:09 PM
no one can do the repairs you need, call Wayne at austops & get a new top for less than a grand, way to go.

ian
14-08-2010, 05:39 PM
call maria at mu canvase they ar the ones up at mt tambo

CheSter
14-08-2010, 05:54 PM
call maria at mu canvase they ar the ones up at mt tambo

Yeah I kinda thought it was Dennis & Maria ... but I wasn't 100% sure though after seeing the link posted earlier and seeing his CJ .. knew it had to be them :)

Thanks Ian .. I'll do that next week.

C

Jeeps
14-08-2010, 10:29 PM
I recall there's someone up at Tamborine that does this work ? I can't recall names but rather faces from wheelings past.

Anyone got any idea ?

Work I need done ... restiching on a seam or 2 ... replace zip pax window .. replace clear plastic on rear window.

C

My canvas bloke in Beaudesert can restitch TJ window zippers and do all canvas work. He's done a fair bit of work on my camper trailor to get it the way i want it and i've asked him about the TJ's windows and he said he can repair the zippers no worries. I don't know if he could replace the clear plastic but it depends on whether or not he can source the plastic. Greg 0488 741 968 (tell him Sam with the orange jeep and camper trailor recommended him ;) )

cheers

Yom
15-08-2010, 09:52 AM
no one can do the repairs you need, call Wayne at austops & get a new top for less than a grand, way to go.

mate, that's crap. I've seen maria's work in fixing up a Zook soft top and replacing a back window.

Her work is good.