PDA

View Full Version : Crying shame

G_Eagle
15-08-2010, 09:13 AM
Saw the worst thing this morning. Stayed at the gold coast last night, picked my car up this morning, next to my TJ was a immaculate JK - on 22" rims with low profile tyres. Not a scratch on the thing. The worst part? - It was a Rubicon. What a waste. :(

bally12
15-08-2010, 09:18 AM
Did the owner happen to run by at that point in time and with his boyfriend in tow, both wearing matching scarves and holding an iced coffe in the unoccupied hand?

SeaComms
15-08-2010, 09:42 AM
What a waste.... Wonder if they would notice if I tracked em down and performed a midnight running gear swap... :) They can keep the wheels of course..

Yom
15-08-2010, 09:48 AM
i knew of a bloke who drove around in a GU ute with all the gear on huge ricer style rims during the week and slipped into a set of 37" mud tyres when he went wheeling. first impressions are not always what they seem.

Judd
15-08-2010, 09:50 AM
hahaha what a joke a Rubi is what, between 6 and 8k more then a sport? (somewhere there abouts i think)
only to wheel on tarmac with the biggest obstacles of pot holes??? more dollars then sense

itchy
15-08-2010, 12:10 PM
(ebay) Rubicon stickers?
Probably a poverty pack!

G_Eagle
15-08-2010, 01:55 PM
i knew of a bloke who drove around in a GU ute with all the gear on huge ricer style rims during the week and slipped into a set of 37" mud tyres when he went wheeling. first impressions are not always what they seem.

Yom, yeah, my first thought too - except there wasn't a single scratch - at all!

Trigger82
15-08-2010, 02:22 PM
Just as bad as the TJ up here and surprising an older guy drives it, it has all the chrome bits plus the big chrome magizine wheels on it and to top it of it has a one of those big f*%k off Mack truck bull dogs mounted on the bonnet,

Judd
15-08-2010, 03:19 PM
Just as bad as the TJ up here and surprising an older guy drives it, it has all the chrome bits plus the big chrome magizine wheels on it and to top it of it has a one of those big f*%k off Mack truck bull dogs mounted on the bonnet,

hahahaha mid life crisis,

bally12
15-08-2010, 03:37 PM

Oh your kidding! I'm moving back to Gladstone and that's the tj's I have to look out for now??? Bugger!