X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FARWEST
    Rock Munki
    • Aug 2022

Was a Black Mountain job parked in Collins Street Melbourne last week...looked 'right at home' with the Teslas', Audi's, BMW's, Mercs n the likes...put a rather large smile on my dial...thought of you n the forum and was tempted to 'click' n post
    WK2 MY13 CRD LIMITED

Only dumb people think their smart...rest of us learn everyday

Comment

• Clarky
      Irok Bandit
      • Apr 2012

Up 50mm curtesy of Dobinsons MMR kit
      Currently sitting on 33,s as my new rims are still on a boat somewhere

sigpic SOLD 06 Limited G/C QuadraDrive II Lovells 2"Lift +30 rims 265/70/17 Imported Saguaro Bar Stedi

Comment

• Clarky
        Irok Bandit
        • Apr 2012

Decided on the location of the remote res. And if you start to suffer from a slight shimmy in the steering, (not really a death wobble) check the sway bar links have not come loose.

New rims still haven't arrived
        sigpic SOLD 06 Limited G/C QuadraDrive II Lovells 2"Lift +30 rims 265/70/17 Imported Saguaro Bar Stedi

Comment

• Clarky
          Irok Bandit
          • Apr 2012

Tub

Mocking up my tub layout.
          After fitting the retractable hard to top I'm starting on the inside of the tub.
          Fitted 2 molle panels in the rear, RH side for the compressor and hose reel. LH is undecided.
          Plan is for 1400 fridge slide on the right and a slide out kitchen on the left.

Last edited by Clarky; 09-02-2024, 07:40 PM.

Comment

• Clarky
            Irok Bandit
            • Apr 2012

Kitchen

Fridge will sit to the right.

And some new decals

Comment

• Clarky
              Irok Bandit
              • Apr 2012

Spent the easter weekend up at Barrington Tops with my son. Lots of track closures and locked gates, bolarded campgrounds are not my thing.

Nice enough place but overregulated compared to the Vic High Country IMO.

Some pics below

preview of next mod

Comment

• Clarky
                Irok Bandit
                • Apr 2012

Rims and tyres

Almost how I visioned my JT. Just a Power Ball win away from where I want it

Comment

Working...
                X