AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - CV JOINT Repacement 2007 WH
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012
Full Flexer

Liked 146 Times in 91 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by valpacer View Post
Mine are the cardone ones that the US WK guys are using, will find out soon how they hold up to the 35's!

Might be time to bite the bullet and order a set from http://www.rcvperformance.com/catego...ifs-axles.aspx

Still cheaper than a set from the Dealer!
Yeh I checked out the Cardone ones as well and they're about the same price as the GPS I bought but some of the reports said they were no better than the GSP I have. I'll let you give them a tough time and could you let me know how they handle the rough stuff. My Chinese ones lasted about 2 or 3 rough trips to the 4x4 parks and then started to click. I have just bought 2 second hand original sets from some local Jeep wreckers so I hope I'll be OK for a year or two but who knows as I keep pushing the truck harder and harder and do some stupid stuff sometimes that Commanders maybe shouldn't be doing.
I checked out the site you mentioned but they didn't list WK CV's as stock items. Do you know how much they would cost for a set?