AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - KK Drivers Post Youir Pics...
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2016
CrawlerStar

Liked 51 Times in 38 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dom83 View Post
I know what you mean about pic uploads as phones as it can be a little painful sometimes. Nice job with the bar though, is it a Modded patrol or cruiser bar or full custom job. Looks pretty neat.

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk
Custom job, still has to go back in as we've had trouble getting the back up sensors orientated right so they don't detect the wheel carrier.

Over all I'm pretty happy. My fuel anxiety has decreased with the jerry can holders and its good to have the spare accessible as it doesn't fit under and on top was going to be a pain.

Few more shots from ANZAC weekend. The rear bar pulled out a Paj that was trying to recover a Paj and then I pulled out the second one twice. The KK got a fair bit of respect that weekend. Pulled that trailer full to the top of my mates gear as well when we couldn't get his AWD in. I think I was towing around 1 tonne and there was a narley little rutted ascent to navigate. E-lockers helped once or twice.